A rainy day

(Cassette girl also sometimes goes by Cassy)

It was a normal day, Cassy (cassette girl) was relaxing with a good ol' cigarette. However, it eventually started to rain, so she went inside a local coffee shop that allowed smoking to relax. However, when her cigarette was on its last leg, she went to get a new cigarette, and she noticed that she had none left. Luckily the convenience store right next door had some, and she new this because she got a large majority of her cigarettes from there. She goes in and grabs a pack, and for the hell of it, starts looking through isles. She gets some candy "minus miku munchies" and some store brand pop, when suddenly, something grabbed her attention, The diaper isle. She kind of wanted to get a pack, just to try it.

"No, that's weird. Just be normal Cassy" she thought to herself. She went to the register and paid for her items. Once she had finished with that she walked back to the spot where she was relaxing before. She lit another cigarette and took a puff. After around a hour, she got up from her spot and then checked the time, 3:30 PM. "Ah, looks like I still got a lot of time left in the day!" She thought. She texted her bff to see what she was doing.

"Oh hey Cassy, I just got back from a date with my new boyfriend!! You should come over and I'll tell you all about it!" Minus gf sent to her. Cassette girl and goth gf had been best friends for a while, relating over a shared love for lo-fi music as well as vapor wave. "Alright, sounds dope. Just because I'm over, don't be afraid to have him over some time. I won't try to steal him from ya LOL" Cassette girl replied while putting out her cigarette.