Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.15

Li Ang was startled and blushed with embarrassment when he saw Nuan Yang suddenly reaching out to him, but he still reached out to hug him back.

He opened his arms to hug him.

As a result, Han Jingbai couldn't see him at all, so he opened his hand and passed him, walking straight behind him.

What's going on?

As soon as Li Ang turned his head, he saw the little editor following him inexplicably, and the two of them hugged each other in front of him. Is this considered killing a dog?

"I'm hungry~" Mo Zhiyang lay in his arms, not caring about Li Ang's expression as if he had eaten shit.

Li Ang looked at him in horror, why is this man still lingering? "You, what are you doing here? I am Nuan Yang's editor now, go back quickly!"

"It's nothing. What's wrong with me finding my partner after getting off work?" Mo Zhiyang raised his eyebrows, since you want to be an editor, then you should be, I will be his partner.

Stunned! 

Li Ang never expected that there was such a level of gameplay, so what was the point of being an editor? Does he still have to watch them show off their affection?

"Since it's off duty time, you should go back, right?" Han Jingbai finally understood what was going on. It would be better if he didn't become an editor and could spend all his time with him.

Li Ang was confused. After spending so much money, he finally became his editor. If he couldn't live together, then he could see him for at least seven or eight hours a day, right?

Why did it become like this? Something was wrong. Seeing that the two of them were about to leave, he stopped them and said, "You guys!"

"By the way, we're going out to eat, please remember to close the door." With that said, Mo Zhiyang put his arms around Han Jingbai's neck and kissed him on his feet in front of Li Ang.

Seeing the two of them leaving lovingly, Li Ang didn't know what evil he had done, and he felt that something was wrong. He obviously wanted to get the best first, but suddenly it became like this.

The two of them went to eat, and Mo Zhiyang mentioned that he was no longer his editor. Han Jingbai just frowned and nodded.

After the two of them finished eating, Han Jingbai drove, but instead of returning to the hotel, he drove towards a villa area and finally stopped in front of a villa.

"Wow, are you killing people and dumping their bodies?" Mo Zhiyang looked around and saw the dark windows of the villa. It looked like no one was living there. In this night, it was a bit creepy.

Han Jingbai took out a black handkerchief from his pocket. "Yang Yang, I have something for you."

"What is it?" Mo Zhiyang was a little embarrassed, but he still followed his footsteps and got out of the car.

Standing at the door of the villa, Han Jingbai covered him with his own hands and comforted him with a gentle voice, "Don't be afraid, Yang Yang, I will take care of everything."

"Yeah." Mo Zhiyang was not afraid and let him seal his eyes. He was still a little unaccustomed to the sudden loss of vision and subconsciously reached out his hand.

Han Jingbai held his hand and slowly helped him up the steps, "Yang Yang, be careful, take three steps."

He didn't know what he would face, but the hand he held was so warm, giving people an inexplicable feeling of reassurance. Mo Zhiyang was led up the steps by him.