Summary|Cast

Stephanos Volturi was born in 1800 B.C Greece and turned at the age of 19 by Marcus Volturi, who watched as his human father beat him half to death. Taking him in and teaching him the life of a vampire, the vampire kings soon became fathers to him. Stephanos was now the Volturi prince, heir to the throne.

Gifted with the power of pain manipulation through touch. A constant struggle as it meant that he could not touch his family or have his family touch him. No feeling of comfort or love.

For eons he was stripped from touch, almost forgetting what it was like. Soon the thought of being touched scared him, scared of how he could hurt his family. It physically made him sick.

How will Jasper respond when he discovers his mate is cursed with TOUCH?

××

stephanos volturi

stephanos volturi

-The Frightened Prince

jasper hale

-The understanding mate

marcus volturi

-The encouraging father

caius volturi

-The Worried Father

aro volturi

-The Assertive Father

alec volturi

-The Personal Guard

A/N: This is a Twilight Story meaning it will not follow the movies specifically.

In this story the Kings are together in a relationship (married)

Stephanos's ability will be explained more throughout the story and their relationship will be something of a slow burn.

Thank you,❤️