a morning phone call and afternoon hangout

* Leo POV* 

*It is almost 8am i just ended training for my bros and I, and then i decided to mediate until breakfast is ready.*

*as Leo is trying to mediate there is one thing Leo can't get off his mind, of course is the girl Keanna*

Leo: *to himself* oh my goodness ever since yesterday i still can't believe i talked to her and if that wasn't enough i dreamt of her to. of how beautiful her eyes are, how shiny and flowy her hair is, how adorable her laugh is. i just adore everything about her, but the problem is that I'm not sure she is aware of my feelings i mean if see is aware then great if not then i got to drop some hints. as a matter a fact i need to call her to see if she wants to hang out later this afternoon.

*Keanna (me) POV*

*At that same time Keanna is making herself breakfast which consist of brown sugar rolled oats with chocolate chunks, spicy sunny-sideup eggs, bacon & spinach & cheese frittata (yes the Jimmy Dean one), chocolate croissant, and a strawberry banana smoothie (yes those are my favorite foods for breakfast, and my dream breakfast as we speak)

(anyway)

Keanna (me): *to herself* i don't even know what to say at this point aside my anger from yesterday. and meeting a turtle that can talk i can't lie but Leo is a great listener, and he understands me it's just really crazy-

*phones rings*

Keanna (me): i wonder who that is *answers the phone* hello

Leo: hey Keanna

Keanna (me): Hey Leo, what are you up to?

Leo: I'm mediating, what are you doing?

Keanna (me): making myself breakfast

Leo: you better not being eating cake for breakfast

Keanna (me): why the heck do you think that? i don't do that *in a shocked tone*

Leo: *laughs* I'm just teasing

Keanna (me): *groans* so what's up blueberry

Leo: *blushes* *to himself* did she just called me blueberry?

Keanna (me): um...hello what's going on, is everything okay?

Leo: *snaps out of it* umm yes yes I'm alright. I'm trying to say, Keanna do you want to hang out with me later this afternoon?

Keanna (me): i was about to call you later to ask that very same thing, but yes leo i will.