dare 18 (Keke meets 87 turtles) (April gets a pet)

*the next morning* *at 5:45am*

*it is morning Leo & Keke are still sleeping until Leo's phone starts making noise*

Leo: *sits up and yawns then stops his alarm and then hears his girlfriend yawn* rise and shine sunshine

Keanna: morning sweetie *kisses his lips*

Leo: i give you some privacy so you can get dressed *kisses her then waits at the driver seat*

*3 minutes later*

*after a few minutes Keke got dressed, folded the blanket, and went to the passenger seat to put her shoes on then nods at her boyfriend that she's ready*

*an hour later*

*just as they got to new york they stopped at April's apartment so Keke can pickup toffee*

Renet: she's in my room

Keanna: *picks her up* thanks bestie i owe you one

Renet: no prob don't worry i fed her, and if Mikey & i ever got on a date would you pet sit choco?

Keanna: of course i will

*2 minutes later*

*at Keke's apartment*  

*just as they got to the apartment Keke put toffee in her pen as toffee played with her toys*

*in the bathroom*

*meanwhile in the bathroom the shower is turned on and already steaming the room , Leo and Keke were getting undressed and an got in as washed each other and made out*

*20 minutes later*

*as they were done showering they moisturize each other as they made out again, 10 minutes later Leo went to the kitchen to make Keke breakfast as Keke got dressed in (the bad guys ask or dare "what happened to tiffany"). as Keke got into the kitchen she sees her boyfriend serving oatmeal*

*in the kitchen*

Leo: princess i made your favorite

Keanna: thanks, baby you always spoil me

Leo: no trouble sweetie, as much as i want to stay i have to go

Keanna: does your siblings know about you stopping the clan?

Leo: yep, so can i have a kiss before i go?

Keanna: do you even need to ask?

*as she said this she gets out of her seat and dips at Leo giving him a kiss then breaks off seeing her lip gloss mark on the corner of his mouth*

Keanna: *sits back down* the window is open baby

Leo: thanks sweetie *hugs her from behind as he felt Keke kissing his cheek them got out the window*

*at the lair* *7:30am*

Mikey: Leo there you i saved you breakfast

Leo: thanks Mikey i have to drop off Keke and spoil her a bit

Casey: *walks in the lair along with April, Renet, and their pets* oooooh

Leo: it's not that big a deal i mean, she is a Independent person most of the time but she doesn't mind me spoiling her not to mention you spoil your girls too