Chapter 1

My first 5 shots :) Though Sehun is from a Kpop group called EXO, I'm sure even non-kpoppers could relate to this short story. ^_^

Kaway-kaway EXO-Ls! Fighting!

------------------------

Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~
(Ah, saranghaeyo!)
Nan neukdego, neon minyeo
Geurae Wolf, naega Wolf, Awoo~
(Ah, saranghaeyo!)
Nan neukdego, neon minyeo

I woke up to the sound of Wolf by EXO and rubbed my eyes gently, trying to get rid of my sleepiness. I had a full day of class in front of me,
And I did not like being late.

I took a shower and changed. Then I headed downstairs. I was surprised to see him waiting at the sala.

"Hmmm. You're here early." I commented and he smiled, he's eyes not visible anymore.

"Why, you don't like having me here?" He asked and pouted. He was so sad looking, I couldn't help but.. laugh. Hahahah!

"Come on, I didn't mean that." I said to him and a smile escaped his lips once more as he placed his hands on my shoulder.

"Let's go Sehun. We'll be late."

--------------------

Sehun was my partner in everything and he's also my very best friend.

We met when we were kids and we were inseperable since then.

Thinking about how we were back then, I can't help but smile to myself.

"You're really creepy, you know that?" He commented while he was eating lasagna. It was lunch time at school.

"What? Why?" I said, suprised at his sudden outburst.

"You smile for no reason. I catch you every day. Are you sure you have no mental illness?" He said which made me burst out laughing.

"You said you hated Psychos but you're best friends with me. That proves I'm not a psycho." I commented.

"Touchè." He said and we ate.

There were bees buzzing around rumours again.

"The gangs are having wars again."

"Where's the Gangster King when you need him?"

"He's gotta do something soon."

"I hope he'll stop them. I here there's a guy from the gangs slaughtering young girls."

"There they go with the gangs again." Sehun said and I realized he was listening too.

Sehun doesn't like gangs. I've encouraged him to join because he's handsome and has lots of money. He just simply says no.

I've always thought of Sehun as a soft guy, not capable of hurting anything or anyone. Someone who is easy to love.

You see, I'm in love with him.

Yeah, I know. And why doesn't he know yet? Because I will never tell him. That's why.

I don't want the friendship I built with him to be ruined just like that.

And Sehun is a fairly handsome guy. And he's pretty rich too! He's given me lots of nice things on my birthdays. But he's got girls lining up for him, ready to do his bidding. I don't wanna be one of those girls. I wanna be different.

So I set my eyes for another guy. Speaking of him, he's entering the cafeteria and I felt Sehun nugde me at my side. He knows I have a crush on this guy.

"Hey, Sungkyu!" I hear his friends say and my heart skipped a beat. I can't help what I feel. He's a school hearthrob and he's really sweet. That's what they say.

Then I saw him come this way and my heart was palpitating when I saw him place his hand on our table.

"You're Shae right?" He said and I felt my cheeks heat up when he said my name.

"You're invited to my party. I wanna get to know you better. Here." He handed me a black envelope. I took it and looked at his beautiful face.

He walked away with a genuine smile.

I looked at Sehun and I could tell his face was a mixture of concern and upset.

"Promise me you're not going to that party." He said to me, looking intently into my eyes, making me gulp.

"Why not? You know how much I like this guy. This is my chance." I said to him.

"You'll not go because I said so. Throw the invitation away." He said to me, avoiding my gaze.

"What? No way! And when did you ever tell me what to do?!" I raised my voice at him. People are starting to stare at us too.

"I'm telling you this is for your own good! Just don't!" He raised his voice finally and he left me at our table, stunned cause for the 1st time, he raised his voice at me.

What's going on with him?