Chapter 2

I read the invitation that Sungkyu gave to me and it made my heart beat fast once more.

I was in panic mode because the party started at 8 in the evening and it was 7 already and I still had nothing to wear! Darnit.

Finally, I dug into my closet and found a baby blue one-shoulder that flattered my body. Sungkyu's sure to notice me in this! I giggled as I thougt to myself.

I looked at my phone. It was already 7:22pm. I was kinda sad because since the accident in the cafeteria, Sehun never showed himself to me anymore. And you know how much I enjoy being with him.

I can't help but think he's jealous that I'm going out with Sungkyu. But I don't wanna expect anything.

I left the thought and headed for the venue written on the invitation.

-------------------

This is pretty odd. The invitation said that it'd be a pretty good party, but all I see here is an old warehouse and rusty water tanks.

I was walking around, hoping to spot somebody when...

"There you are! I've been looking for you." I knew that voice anywhere and it filled me with relief.

"Oh Sungkyu," I said with a grin. "Where's the party?" I asked

"It's just the 2 of us dear." He said as he lifted my chin, making me gulp.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him, quite suspicious already.

"Come with me." And just like that he pulled me to a corner.

I was sweating like hell. Though I told him not to, he slid off the strap of my dress. He pinned me to the wall as he covered my mouth, afraid I would scream.

Everything I knew about Sungkyu, that he was a gentleman and a really sweet person was a facade! A lie! A trick! I can't believe it.

I bit his hand and he yelped.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him, almost to tears.

"Because this is what I do baby. You're just another mere victim to my charms." He smirked.

I spat. "I never should've trusted you." Then Sehun popped into my head. And guilt was eating me.

"I should've listened to Sehun instead!" I shouted as he tried to kiss me and unzip my dress.

"Se...hun.." I whispered as he was reaching my lips.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

I heard a familiar voice shout, making Sungkyu stop on his tracks.

"Ahh, Sehun. The Gangster king."

Wait.. what? GANGSTER KING?

"Sehun.." was all I could say.

Before I knew it, Sehun threw a punch that landed at Sungkyu's left cheek.

He fell on the ground, his cheek bleeding. Sehun then took a metal object from the side and started beating up Sungkyu.

Everything I knew about Sehun, faded. I always thought that he was this good boy who never liked getting into trouble, who loved vanilla scent and liked being clean and everything. Who would expect THAT kind of person to be a GANGSTER KING?!

"Sehun, stop!" I shouted making him look at me.

I saw in his eyes an animal. Not the soft gaze he would show me when we were together. This were the eyes of a gangster, cold and unruly.

My knees shivered at the sight of him, splattered by Sungkyu's blood. I was afraid.

I think he saw my reaction, cause his expression softened. And tears started to fall from my eyes.

I was on the ground, stunned by what just happened. Sehun kneeled in front of me, removed his jacket and slid it unto me. He wiped my tears away.

"H-how did you know he would hurt me?" I asked him.

He carried me bridal style and answered. "I always knew. I was tasked to get rid of him months ago. But then you fell for him. I just couldn't do it because I was afraid you would get hurt if he was gone." He explained.

I was touched. Even with all this, he was still thinking about me.

"Why didn't I know you were the Gangster King?" I asked once more.

He placed me on a park bench and sat beside me.

"Because when I first saw you, I wanted to be close to you. You were very delicate. And I knew that if I was delicate like you, you would learn to love me." I can see the blush he was fighting and he smiled, making his eyes disappear again.

"I told everyone from school to keep it hidden from you. I threatened them. I understand if you don't wanna be my best friend anymore." He said, walking away.

"It doesn't change anything. I'm still in love with you." I blurted out, embarrased by what I said.

He turned around with a face mixed with happiness and astonishment.

"You... love me?" He asked.

"Always have. Always will." I smiled.

He hugged me tight. Like it was the first time he hugged me. It felt like he never wanted to let go.

"You love me.. even as the Gangster king?" He asked.

"Even as the Gangster king." I said to him and I felt his lips touch mine. It was an amazing sensation. I was finally with Sehun, the man I loved.

I was always in love with him. I never thought he felt the same. I didn't know he changed for me to love him.