Chapter 3

I was awoken by my usual alarm clock sound and I got up from my bed. I remembered everything that happened between me and Sehun last night.

He was the Gangster King! I've heard about the Gangster King but I never thought it'd be him!

And he loved me. And kissed me. My cheeks heated up as I held my lips and remembered.

But this is no time to be reminiscing! I have class and you know I hate getting late.

I bathed ang changed clothes. I hurried down the stairs because I knew that he'd be waiting like he always does.

But when I hurried downstairs,

He wasn't....

It was pretty odd. Sehun has never missed a single day without being here.

I was pretty sad that he wasn't here but I couldn't wait for him. I was gonna be late.

---------------------

"S-Sehun?" I looked at the man in front of me. The good boy image was gone and replaced by a man wearing a black leather jacket and bling.

"Hey, Shae..." He said and gave me a soft peck on the lips that left me begging for more.

"You look different." I commented, looking at him head to toe.

"I told the student body there's no reason to hide my identity anymore. I wasn't able to pick you up today, I'm sorry." He smiled, his eyes not visible again.

I stared at his face. Even with his bad-boy image today he still looked so warm and soft.

But I can't help but miss the old Sehun.

"Gangster King is back?"

"Sehun said that there's no reason to keep it anymore."

"I guess his girl found out."

"She's so lucky! I wish I was Sehun's girl."

I was feeling flustered being the talk of the school. Sehun held my hand and and squeezed it.

"Don't mind them. I'm here." I smiled at him and he winked as he led me to my first class.

"I'll bring you home later." I heard him say before he left.

----------------------

The bell rang, finally signaling the end of our last period. I happily skipped out of my classroom and went over to my locker.

"He was badly bruised on the face. He's resting in the nurse's office."

"Does his girl know?"

"Gangster King probably killed the guy."

A shiver went down my spine. Sehun killed a guy?!

Before I knew it, I was running to the nurse's office like I was running for my life.

I opened the door to the office and I emmidiately spotted Sehun on a hospital bed.

On his lap was a girl. She was in a black micro-mini skirt and tube.
And they were kissing.

It wasn't the kind of kiss he gave me last night, it looked like he was enjoying it.

I suddenly felt my heart get crushed into a billion peices. I was frozen there, watching them move like hungry beasts.

Sehun's eyes met with mine and he broke off their kiss.

"Shae! Wait!" He shouted and ran after me. But my legs carried me away from him.

I felt tears fall from my eyes uncontrollably until I was in an open field and I just dropped to my knees.

The field was empty and I just sat there, sobbing my heart off. When I felt someone sweep me off my feet and carried me.

"Let go of me! Let go!" I cried as I looked at him, a serious expression etched on his face.

"SEHUN, I SAID LET GO!" I screamed. But he held me harder, almost crushing me.

"NO. WERE GOING TO TALK." He roared in a low voice that gave me chills. I've never seen this Sehun at all in my life.

He then opened the passenger car door and he stepped inside as well.

"We have nothing to talk about!" I said between gritted teeth and tears were coming down again.

He put his lips unto mine, but I pushed him back.

"What, you weren't satisfied with her, now you're gonna try me?" I said to him sarcastically.

I saw the pained expression on his face but that was nothing compared to what I felt right now.

"And I heard you got into a fight. I see the bruise on your face. For God's sake Sehun!" I raised.

"I got into a fight because I was defending her, okay? And what you saw was just a thank you kiss." He sighed.

Defending her? And a Thank you kiss? That did not look anything like a thank you kiss! They were nearly on top of each other!

"Can you please stop being jealous?" He irritatedly said to me.

Me? Jealous? The nerve of this guy!

"I'm not jealous! I thought you were my best friend! I thought you'd be more sensitive about what I felt!" I retorted.

"And if you were my best friend, you'd understand that now, I have a name to uphold!" He looked me in the eye. I can tell he was fuming.

"Wow. A name? Like being a playboy and kissing other girls?! If you were my bestfriend, you won't even get into foolish fights!" I closed my eyes and stopped my tears from falling.

"Don't you see? YOU'RE BEST FRIEND IS DEAD AND GONE! I'M THE GANGSTER KING!" He finally let out.

I saw the guilt in his eyes as soon as he said it.

I felt like I was deaf. I felt like someone shot me through the chest. I was speechless.

My best friend was gone.

Dead and gone.

"I don't know you, Sehun the Gangster King." I said and tears fell again. This time harder.

"Shae... I.." he attempted to touch me but I hurriedly went out of his car.

I left him there. I didn't care anymore. I didn't know him anymore.