Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.16

"I don't care, Ah Jian, you must help Nuan Yang, he must be innocent!" Zhang Zuo was so angry with the online violence that his hands shook. He took leave and went to the office to cause trouble.

Ning Jian sighed and just hugged the person to comfort him, "I'll do it, I'll do it."

In fact, he also knows that this matter is very difficult. Gu Mei came here well prepared. He pressed the hot search here and bought the hot search at Diandian Bookstore. He remained in a stalemate and watched the public opinion ferment.

"Why don't you respond? Is it because I don't deserve it?" After waiting for several hours, why is he still unwilling to speak out even though people on the Internet have scolded him to pieces?

Gu Mei clenched his cell phone angrily, sitting in a chair looking slumped, his mood already on the verge of collapse.

Mo Zhiyang took advantage of his absence to find out everything about Gu Mei, even knowing about the fact that he peed his pants in the third grade of elementary school.

"Then what are you going to do?" The system wondered.

Mo Zhiyang lay on the bed and looked at the ceiling. "It's ok to scold me, but it's not ok to scold my man!" His mind began to wander about how to deal with it, "Do me a favor."

"Okay." Although the system didn't know what he was going to do, he was responsible for causing trouble.

In the past few days, Gu Mei didn't go out and only ordered takeout. When he heard the doorbell ring, he stood up shakily and moved to open the door. As soon as the door opened, a spray hit his face.

The sniffling thing was unknown, and Gu Mei fell down and fainted.

When he woke up, he found that he was tied to a chair and even his eyes were blindfolded. He subconsciously began to struggle, "Who is it? Who is it?"

"Who you think?"

Upon hearing the sound, Gu Mei's struggling movements froze, "Is it you? Han Jingbai!" Suddenly he struggled even more vigorously, "I didn't expect that you, a noble scholar, would do such a thing, hahaha!"

There is no fear, only madness.

"Are you trying to replace me?"

The voice continued to sound, but Gu Mei didn't answer. He didn't dare to speak casually if he couldn't see it. If it was recorded, it would be in vain.

"Why do you want to do that? You and I have no enmity in the past and no enmity in the future."

"Obviously you deceived me and said you would be with me as your ghostwriter, but in the end, you ended up having a loving relationship with that good-for-nothing Mo Zhiyang. Why?"

Gu Mei did not take advantage of the trap and denied the fact that he was the shooter.

"You and I don't know each other, why do you hate me so much?"

Gu Mei was blindfolded, and the water stains in his eyes made the cloth wet. "Don't know me? Senior, you really haven't put anyone in your eyes."

"When did you and I meet? Why don't I remember."

"Six years ago at the welcome party, I asked you for WeChat, but you refused, which made me be laugh at my roommates for three years." Gu Mei blurted out, but after finishing speaking, he felt as if he had let something slip.

This matter has always been a thorn in Gu Mei's heart. He always wanted to question it, but after saying it, he felt that he should find something to make up for. "You rejected me at first, and then you tricked me into being your ghostwriter. You don't like me at all."