3: Toxsweet parent

Hazel

I was walking on the road lazily like a sloth at nearly 8 p.m. after attending my class at Venessa's mam house.. Yeah today was my first day with her...
My mother kicked me out of my house as soon as I came after my university with my bag...

Toxsweet mother I know

It wasn't that bad though, Mam is a nice professor and she tried her best to teach me physics and biology but.. it's me... It's not her fault but the fault is in me~

Well it was a little difficult to find Venessa mam's home because it was my first time visiting but when I saw her house I was jaw drop shocked.. it was not that big but bigger than what I thought and beautiful, I complimented her about the house and the reason was his son.. maybe a richy rich person, I never saw him..

I met her husband who looked at something of Venessa mam's age but he was sweet and childish... Whenever I got bored he was the one who made me laugh and our vibe matched.. a little..
But it irritated mam cause I was there to study but having fun with her husband, after study we played some video games and chit chatted.. it was fun spending time with him..

I was thinking about all these when I listened to someone calling me with a weird name..

"Hay chick, come here"

I looked in the direction and found a drunk staring at me, I looked at his eyes which became light brown red because of the high consumption of alcohol..

He was coming towards me limping and still staring at me with his drunk eyes..

Well it wasn't a big case for me.. what a person who can hardly stand or walk will do to me.. one push and he is done...
But I shouldn't underestimate him
I have encountered this type of man many times... I am not a girl who is weak or something.. I have been a karate and taekwondo black belt champion when I was in school and also a bold and tough girl and so my parents are also carefree for me because they know what I am capable of..

He held my hand but I was too lazy to have any fun.. I tried to kick on his *
But I think he knew my plan and blocked my leg.. I had no choice but to punched on his nose and trust me..
It was so hard my knuckles got hurt.. I hissed..

"What is your nose huh?" I asked looking at him with a frown, a bad smell come to my nose as I disgusted that how much this person has drunked..

I left him there who was rolling on the floor and went to to my house..

"I am home"
I said while entering my house, my mom came towards me running happily with a wide smile plaster on her face while wiping her hand in apron, guess she was cooking..

"How was the day? Did you studied something"

This was the first question she asked..
Nahh bro I gone there to sleep like.. seriously..

I nodded with a bad mood and fell on the couch beside my father lazily..

"Tired?" He asked..

I nodded while my mouth was wide open catching some air..

"Uff! This world is full of morons" I exhaled some good amout of aur from my mouth and closed my eyes..

"Why? What happened?" My dad asked..

"I again encounter a drunkard"

"I hope you kicked his ass" he said and rolled his eyes, lol I got the coolest dad ever, I chuckled at him..

Travis

It was almost 2 am.. I was still working in my laptop...

I sighed and closed my laptop, my eyes diverted to my phone when I heard it ringing.. I picked it up

"Hello"

"It's done"

I smirked with satisfactory...

"Finally" I groaned and layed on my bed with a comfort.. I hung up the call and felt another type of peace in my whole body..
Finally.. I can go to my family back..

.
.
.
Thank you for reading, please support this book...