7: Marwood

Standing on his balcony early in the morning with a cup of coffee in his hand looking straight at the pine tree with a frown.
He sipped the coffee and made a weird disgusted face, cause he doesn't like coffee..
This is his old habit of eating or drinking which he doesn't like when he is upset, and he definitely doesn't like coffee at all...
He is upset right now, and the reason...

"She was definitely a witch, I can't forget her horrible laugh"

He frowned more with a pout this time...

"What was her name again.. I forgot"

His pout grew...

He sighed and looked down putting all his weight on the railing, his eyes went on his legs...

"My legs are more beautiful than women's, that's another thing I have a lively forest grown on my leg and that's because I don't shave"
"How cruel women are, they shave such a beautiful forest"

He smiled looking at his leg hair which was visible cause he was wearing a half pant up to his knees...

"Hay VisVis"

He looked down and saw his dad looking at him from below.. he frowned again..

"It's Travis dad not VisVis, this sounds like whiskey"

Johnson rolled his eyes and again shouted..

"Like I care, come downstairs"

Johnson went inside the house leaving Travis dumbfounded there..

"He could have come to my room, why shouting from downstairs and that too at open"

He looked here and there and sighed that no one witnessed the scene, he went inside his room after gulping the whole coffee at once..
.
.
"I am full" Johnson growled leaning on the chair after finishing his breakfast..
"I don't think I can work today"

"Get up and wash your face, such a kid you are"
Venessa said to him shaking her head in disbelief while Travis chuckled at his father's childish behaviour...

"Mom I will go to my company today, will return at evening"

"Okay, take care"
"Do you want me to pack luck for you?"

"No.. I will eat there, don't trouble yourself"

"It's not trouble Travis" Venessa replied "A mother can never get troubled by doing something for her child"

Travis smiled lightly"what I mean was... You are old enough" and he ran from there to save his life while laughing and Johnson also started laughing...

"Aye you brat come here, what do you mean I am old huh, wait there"

Venessa run behind Travis to catch him with her slipper in her hand..

"What he mean was we are old enough to be a grandparents"
Johnson said with a smirk, Venessa turned to him in amusement while Travis looked at him with daze..

"I-I didn't mean that-"

"Yeah John is right" Venessa grinned widely..

"Momm~" he whined..

"No, tell me when you are going to marry, and did you even find a girl for yourself"