Chapter 5

************************

M

itsuri had her mouth hung open and her eyes completely blank as she stared at a familiar (h/c) haired woman. In fact, Uzui shared the same expression while Giyuu who had brought them to introduce them to the upper moon remained solemn; since these were Kagaya's orders.

"Wasn't she your fiancé?" Uzui nudged Giyuu who shot him a glare, his words unknowingly leaving a sting in his chest.

"Y/n San, are you....are you...a-are y-you really this demon's wife!?" Mitsuri gasped, stuttering on her words as the possibility seemed very terrifying to her. Earlier when she had met the girl in the swordsmith village, she had felt some odd demonic traces from her but she had decided to shrug it off.

"My apologies for creating such a misunderstanding although I did not know that you both would think that way." She said, her face reddening with embarrassment. She moved herself to the side from the door and gestured her arms inside the house, "please come inside." She smiled to which the three stepped inside.

The two who had entered newly in the house could feel the pressure of having an uppermoon under the same roof. It was so terrifying, a much much greater pressure emitted by any of the upper rank demon's that they had met before.

"Mamma!" Hanabi babbled while wobbling towards her mother. Her eyes fell on the two hashiras who stood unknown to her. Mitsuri's cheeks reddened as she stared at the little bean who shied away from their stares. Her eyes then fell upon the raven haired male who gave her a small smile causing the girl to giggle and wobble inside the room.

"Akaza, there are guests here." She said as she brought the hashiras along with her inside the room where Akaza was sitting with his legs crossed against each other. His gleaming eyes, first staring at the raven haired bitterly and then at the other two hashiras with the same equal bitterness.

"Very unflashy of you to say that we are 'unwanted guests', huh?" He mocked Akaza shrugging off the intense pressure of his presence like he always did.

"You were that brat." He mumbled under his breath, not moving an inch neither from the way he was sitting nor from his seat.

"Akaza! Be more polite!" Y/n whisper shouted while pulling Ichimatsu off Hanabi's hands and letting him go.

"I wonder what made you choose this man-- demon." Uzui retorted before winking at the (h/c) haired woman who was more than confused and surprised by the sudden action.

"Become my fourth wife--" a growl from the demon cut Uzui's words. Mitsuri shrieked and slapped her hands on her mouth while Giyuu shot a glare at the tall man.

"You dare complete those words." Akaza spoke calmly, every word laced with equal amount of anger.

Y/n, for the good of the two new guests, cleared her throat and shot a 'its okay' look at Akaza before gently smiling at the other two.