Chapter 11

**********************

"

Akaza you have to go!" Y/n squealed, gently slapping her hand on his lips as he tried to kiss her yet again while Hanabi who was in Y/n's arms giggled at the scene unfold infront of her.

"Look, Hanabi wants a peck too right?" Y/n cooed as she brought Hanabi infront so that Akaza could place a small peck on her button nose like he always did before he left for missions. Right then, three knocks on the door were heard, which indicated that Rengoku was here. Like Akaza had requested earlier, Rengoku was here to accompany and protect his family.

"That's Kyojuro." He asserted as he went to open the door and Y/n felt happy for Akaza upon seeing the small changes that were now making its way to him. Usually it was Y/n who answered the door but today, since the guest was Akaza's friend, he was the one to answering it.

"Kyojuro" He said as he moved aside to let the blonde male in who smiled as he entered. His smile stretched more as his eyes spotted Y/n who came to greet him.

"Congratulations Y/n San!" His voice enthusiastically boomed as he stretched out his hand which Y/n took gladly.

"Hello Hanabi dear!" He greeted by placing his warm hand on the head of that little bean who, upon seeing Rengoku, giggled and stretched her arms to let him carry her.

"Oh, you're here too?" On hearing Akaza's voice, Y/n looked at the door and her eyes widened in glee.

"Kanroji san!" She squealed and speded towards the door, halfway getting scolded by Akaza for running, before jumping into the girl's arms and squishing her in a tight hug which was returned by Mitsuri with the same enthusiasm.

"Y/n San!" She squealed while enveloping the girl into a bone crushing hug again.

"And congratulations!!" She  squealed again before pulling away and skipping towards Hanabi who was currently in Rengoku's arms.

"I missed you so much, Hanabi!" She squealed yet again, her cheeks coating with a red blush as she watched the little girl giggle.

"Ah kawai!!" She shrieked while pinching Hanabi's cheeks as her own turned beet red from the excessive cuteness of the little girl.

"Okay, that's enough, I assume you're gonna be staying here too?" Akaza said, as stoic as ever.

"Yes, Akaza San." She asserted, balling her hand into a fist to fist bump in the air and which was them copied by Hanabi.

"Fine, I'll get going then." He sighed before turning his attention to Y/n. He stepped towards her and pecked her forehead before taking his leave for the night.

(Behind a tree a little farther from Akaza's estate)

"Let Lord sama know that Akaza sama has already left his estate." A demon smirked while the other demon nodded his head and speded away to complete the given job.

**
"Y/n San Y/n San! Can I have a sleepover today here??" Mitsuri asked the girl who was currently cooking while the pink-green head chopped the vegetables for her.

"Ofcouree you can! Hanabi will be so happy!" She giggled to which Mitsuri smiled brightly, speeding her work and chopping all the given vegetables in a swift.

"Wah Kanroji san! Now can you cut the meat as well?" She asked to which the girl happily agreed. Once the dinner was prepared, Y/n first served some boiled meat that she had specifically cooked for Ichimatsu. She called for Ichimatsu before placing his plate beside the small drawer where Ichimatsu preferred to eat. Then she served their dinner and placed it on the dining table where she called for Rengoku and Hanabi.

Since Hanabi was a half demon, she could eat only meat and not vegetables because last time when Y/n tried to feed her some veggies it ended up with Hanabi spitting out the meal.

They were done with their dinner after the three adults had shared quiet alot of chats while Hanabi tried to converse with them with whatever words she knew. For a toddler like her, it was surprising that she could talk but given that she was a half-demon, this growth was normal.

**
Four days since Akaza had left for his mission. Akaza had already interpreted that this mission could stretch for like a week or so, given that it was a mission to exterminate all of the demons in one particular village. Along with him was the water pillar, much to his dismay since he still hadn't got accustomed to being with the guy who had once tried to steal his woman.

Mitsuri had stayed back since she was off duty and the hashira training arc was going swiftly and speedily. The slayers were being wonderfully trained like the way they had planned to carry this out. Akaza would be continuing his mentorship after he had returned back from the mission.

Y/n didn't feel so lonely like she usually felt, in the absence of the fuchsia head, since Kanroji was still staying with the girl. For these days that she has been involved with the demons slayer corps, she had specifically grown closer to Mitsuri and Uzui's three wives; Makio, Suma and Hinatsuru.

In fact, Mitsuri loved staying with the girl because she as well got to spend quality time with her favorite girl, Y/n and the little bean, Hanabi. The girls used to bath together, have lunch together and Mitsuri would even go as far to teaching the girl some fighting tricks. Hanabi could now walk properly just like a five year old and she had even developed her teeth and her little fangs.

Currently, it was the night hour. The three girls had already had their dinner. While Mitsuri was playing with Hanabi and Ichimatsu; Y/n was sewing a kimono for the pink-green head as a token of gratitude for accompanying them and protecting them for these days while in the absence of Akaza.

Rengoku had earlier today sent his crow, Kaname, with a message that he would be visiting them at the night with his younger brother, Senjuro who was eager to meet the Akaza family.

So they were currently waiting for their arrival as well. A knock on the door, brought her attention and when Y/n was to about answer it, when Mitsuri grabbed her wrist tightly pushing her behind her back. She unsheathed her katana, taking her fighting stance while gesturing Y/n to take Hanabi and herself to a safe place while she fights off whatever that was waiting the other side of the door;

But--

"Y/n chan! Konichiwa!"

*****************