a poem by Twin_writers_Melora

This chapter is a poem by my friend from Bangladesh

In shadows cast by war's cruel hand, Forgotten children in a desolate land. Eyes that once sparkled with innocence bright, Now reflect the echoes of a never-ending night.

In the theater of apathy, shadows dance, Indifferent spectators, in a cold trance. Blinded to the plight, a desolate scene, Ignorant hearts where compassion should have been.

The neutrals, pretending to be handicapped, with their sorrow-filled eyes, Allow the monsters to continue the innocent cries.

Longing whispers weave through shattered streets, A symphony of sorrow,
The cries of innocent plays unheard, As callous onlookers remain unstirred. In the silence of despair, dreams take flight, Seeking refuge beyond the grasp of the fight.

As the sun descends, painting skies with red, Yearning hearts ache for freedom's thread. In dreams, a haven, a paradise untold, Where laughter blossoms, and peace takes hold.

Children of the war, in their quiet plea, Yearn for paradise where young souls roam free. Paradise, where scars no longer sting, And the melody of joy, like a lullaby, they sing. A peace the ignorant couldn't bring.

In the rubble of their destroyed homes, dreams take flight,
And the melody of joy, like a lullaby, they sing.A peace the ignorant couldn't bring.

In the rubble of their destroyed homes, dream stake flight,

Where the oppressed find solace, bathed in moonlight.A chorus of resilience, a celestial parade,

As forgotten children join the blissful cascade.Their faith, the blind couldn't't see,Stronger than the useless words they speak, could be.

From the depths of despair to skies so wide,They soar, transcending the

pain inside.

Forgotten children rise above the debris,

A testament to strength, are silent decree.

They smile, and sing their heart's plea,

"From the river, to the sea, Palestine will be free, free free."