Chapter 4: Revenge Served Cold, in a Baby Bottle

"Are you sure it's fine? Your mom won't mind you bringing random people home?" Cler asked Oliver quietly. It was 2 AM, they were both partying at their friend's house for hours. Oliver's house was big and dark.

"Suuuure she loves women! She's, like, 67% lesbian or something! And Cler, listen, you are not random. I know you for a week, and...and a day" Oliver was clearly a bit drunk, but he didn't care. After the big win Thursday, his mates partied nonstop, inviting all kinds of people. Cler was a friend of a friend, he thought.

Cler kissed him on the lips, and they went inside, Oliver led the way to open the lights and saw that...

"What the hell? What are you doing here?" Oliver noticed his mom sitting in the kitchen, not moving, staring at him with a death stare of a thousand miles. "Is... everything ...ok?" He asked. He knew something was off and he was in big trouble.

*click* *click* He looked behind him...

There stood Cler pointing a gun to his head.

"Wow there, what the hell is happening here?"

"You did goof, Cler." Oliver's mom reached down under the table, got a brown bag, and threw it to her. "It's enough weed for a month, try not to get caught with it, or die horribly"

"I know how to not get caught, unlike...others," Cler said, clearly smiling, still pointing the gun at Oliver.

"This is a joke? Right? I never told anyone about your business or anything, I swear, Mom, they must be lying. It's Geoff probably, he likes to lie!"

"Oh? Is it Geoff who likes lying? That's why my contact at the police told me there was a complaint about you poisoning someone?" Oliver's mom got up, she was fuming, Oliver looked into her eyes and saw nothing but anger. "You know well enough that my job requires staying out of the radar. You are lucky I stopped this complaint from filing, otherwise, you'd already be dead last week. "

"Who...How...?" Oliver couldn't understand how anybody knew that. "It was the perfect plan, who could have possibly realized it?"

"The father, some arab name, I don't know, I don't care. He was pretty chill. I managed to talk him out of it. My partners on the other hand...they see you as trouble"

"No no no" Oliver looked at Clair, trying to figure out if his brain was about to be spluttered on the floor "I promise it's just a one-time thing... I swear!"

"Yeah? To what? Win a game of ball? Seriously...The audacity you have. I'm sorry, you know the drill... We are doing something much bigger than you can even imagine here, and we can't let unreliable people ruin it all. What if the police started snooping around here because of you? Do you have any idea how fucked we will be if that happens? You have to be gone"

"No! Please I'm your son, cmon there must be another way..please! I don't want to die I just-"

"Shut your tiny mouth! And-"

The sound of trickling liquid on the marble floor stopped her mid-sentence

"Jesus, what?" Oliver felt the warm piss flow through his trousers to the floor. He tried to stop himself but his dick just kept pouring all over the floor, he couldn't even control the flow to slow it down

"I can't believe I pissed myself from fear"

"Ew, seriously Oliver haha," Cler said as she looked at her captive looking pathetic, crying and pissing himself.

"Well..." Said Oliver's mom, smiling "There is a way you won't be dying tonight" She sat down at the table again, crossing her hands.

"I'll do anything!" his pants were wet and sticky, he hated it so much, but at least he would stay alive.