Prologue

You simply sighed heavily. you were standing in the middle of the room with your crossed arms as the elders in front of you complained to you again and again on handling this and that blah blah blahh- Their complains would at some point sound like parrots repeating the same words again as their voices would eventually sound muffled as you mentally drift away from this current situation you were in.

As someone who adored this type of business you started regretting the decision of staying in this type of world as you always seem to be handling the messes these sorcerers would cause during their missions, And when it came to the damages in the end you would have to fix their mess. every, single, time. Though in a way you did enjoy it, You would prefer to suffer knowing that you're helping the world rather than suffering and doing an office job at some business that had no impact.

You sighed heavily one more time before finally responding to them in words,
"You're honor-" trying to hold in your laugh,
"you're all acting like im the one who caused the destruction of that high school. Im simply here to know how much damage it caused so i can figure out the amount of money and support im supposed to give so i can you know-Do my job?" The elders glared at you as they scoffed at your response. One of them stood up angrily and pointed at you. "You may not be the one that caused it but HE did!" They began pointing at the man beside you.

Oh yea. You almost forgot about the reason you were summoned here in the first place was right next to you. Completely forgetting about his existence, you lazily looked over to him.
"Now now! heheh." As always Gojo was not being serious about the situation. "Its just a public high school right? Its like what? Somewhere in the countryside too so you guys don't need to be so mad." He was also never apologetic towards his actions when it came to the elders, And he may or may not deal this much damage to the buildings on purpose to have reasons to see you during work, Since when he's in trouble, You were always there to either solve it or make it worse.

You didn't mind how he reacted since you wanted to do the same but because you had to suck up to these elders you had to pretend to look annoyed at him, Which wasn't very hard since you were annoyed at the wrinkly skeletons.

"Heh? Well the least you could do is kill the boy that swallowed Sukuna's fingers! We're all doomed if he were to come bac-" "I know i knoww geez you dont have to worry about that!" Gojo interrupted.
"Plus-" The blue eyed began to pose- "Im the strongest." He said with a big smile on his face.
This time you did feel annoyed at him, His stupid yet kinda true statement was always annoying to hear.

The elders simply rolled their eyes and dismissed both of you as it was leading nowhere. Both of you bowed-well you bowed but Gojo simply turned away nonchalantly as the two of you walked out of the room together.
When the door closed behind you two, you let out a heavy sigh. "God. Seriously." You were about to walk away until you felt hands around your waist. You widen your eyes but immediately knew who it was. "Where are you going? I missed you." He started pouting.

You rolled your eyes "Gojo please how many times have i told you to not cause so much damage on the properties you fight on? I know you do that because if you were to get in trouble we would be in the same room and you would be smiling to yourself as we both get scolded together, Even though im not even at fault. Hm." You gently pulled his hands away "And no hugging while at work remember? Gojo."

During work you refer to him as Gojo to act professional but for him he seems to always sees you as his wife and could care less about work ethic. You waited for his response but nothing happened.
"Gojo?" Confused as to why he's not saying anything. "You know why." He looked very serious as if you said something horrible to him,
"Huh??" Still confused, You started to feel bad because you didn't know why he felt that way.

"No?? Huh did i say anything wrong?" He stepped closer to you, You gulped since you weren't sure if something bad was gonna happen to you.
"Mrs Gojo? What do you call your husband again?"
You finally realized what he meant and felt relieved, All he wanted was for you to call him by his first name.
"You should have said it, Next time admit instead of hinting, But i'll let you off for today." you chuckled
"Fine. Satoru." He couldnt contain his smile as he heard you call him by his name.
"Satoru can you please stop ruining the buildings you fight on cause it means i have to do more work and please quit hugging me during my work hours?" You smiled.

"Anything you want wifey." He began hugging you.
"Didnt i say not to do tha-" He hugged you tighter,
"When you call me Satoru that means you're not working right?, So i can do this." He snickered.
You were going to disagree but you couldnt help but smile at his reasons for hugging you any chance he gets. You and Satoru have been married for almost a decade and dated for 4 years before that. It wasn't love at first sight at all with you two but till this day you're still so in love with each other as if you've just started dating all over again.

You hugged him back and kept smiling to yourself.-A cough interrupted the moment and when you looked over, you saw your friend Nanami Kento standing next to you two. You quickly shoved Gojo away as you straightened your skirt. Gojo whined as you pulled him away, Feeling betrayed and not even caring about Nanami seeing you two.
You cleared your throat. "Hi Nanami." You felt rather embarrassed even though all you did was hug. Nanami knew you were married so it wasn't a strange thing to do between you two.

The blonde waved. "Im here to talk about the casualties with you." He glanced at Gojo "Alone." The husband sighed in disappointment. As he began to walk away from you with his hands in his pockets.

"....."

"You dont care about the casualties do you." You sighed.
"Not in the slightest. I just wanted to ruin the moment." He didn't seem to smile but your good friend was clearly joking around.

"You want a drink?" You asked.

He glared. "I have work tomorrow."

"But yes."

"I'll payy" You said and began dragging him along to your usual bar.