First Encounter

2006 spring

It was starting to get warmer again as the new school year began. It was your first day as a second year attending classes along with your new classmates after passing the physical test, Not like you needed that as your Surname would have gotten you in anyway.

You sat near the window as you wanted to get some sunlight in the morning while scribbling a few things in your notebook as you wait for the class to start. You have yet to see these classmates that you apparently have, If you even had some that is.
The time was 8:30, The class is supposed to start at 9:00. While you were busy with the thought of having classmates, about 20 something minutes later the door opened revealing three students.

One was a girl with short hair who seemed rather nice, Their sleep schedule is far from nice though as you can clearly see her droopy eyes and the deep eyebags. The first boy that you saw had a man bun and looked rather charming, The last one was a very tall man. You were surprised as to why you didnt notice him sooner due to his height and his white hair with his blue eyes made him stand out even more. However just from his stance it was very obvious that he was cocky and knew how handsome he was. And you confirming that he indeed is attractive would make it worse.

All you did was glance at them once but just from that single glance you were able to notice a few things. You continued to mind your own business by scribbling. As you scribbled, the tall white haired walked past you and "accidentally" bumped into your table, causing you to accidentally draw a long line on your notebook.
"Whoops! My bad!" He said without sounding genuine as he laughed about it before slightly kneeling down to look straight at you with his blue eyes.

You didnt bother looking up till you noticed his rather awkward pose just to get around the same height as you sat, Not wanting to look at his figure anymore you decided to stare right at him this time.
"Uhh-" You felt uncomfortable at his stare. "Can i help you?" "..." All he did was simply stare at you. You were starting to feel very uncomfortable. "Do you mind not looking at me? I feel very uncomfortable." No response. ..... "Are you a corpse or are you perhaps deaf or what?" No response.

You sighed heavily. "Seriously are you not gonna stop staring?" ..... You stood up from your seat and smacked the living shit out of the boy, A loud smack echoed through the classroom due to how quiet it already was, The side of his face was bright red as his head was turned from the side due to the impact. His friends didn't seem to care about it and just continued with whatever they were doing. The boy stood up straight and finally reacted. "Woah." He held the side of his face as he looked at you again, Only this time his eyes didnt look as dead but rather lively.
"Do it again."

"What?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "I said do it again!" ..... "Im walking away from this situation." You quickly packed your things and went to the far side of the classroom to get away from the strange boy.
"Phew!" Gojo quickly sat on your old seat.
"Just where i like it!" He said to himself.
You blinked.
"Did you act like a creep just to get the seat that you wanted?" You laughed in confusion "There is a lot more seats to take near the window you know that right?" You werent sure if you were really talking to the boy or just yourself as he began minding his own business.

"Its not an act thats the scary part." The short haired girl responded. "Totally agree. Satoru, At least welcome the new student properly if you just wanted that seat." The other boy quickly joined in.
"Hmph. I can do whatever i want Suguru, Im the strongest after all!" He said with a grin as he rested his arms on the air with his hands on his head.
The name Satoru sounded familiar to you.
"Satoru like Gojo Satoru?" He nodded "Yes? Am i that handsome as well? Of coursee and yes like i said, i am the strongest." Still grinning to himself.

You shook your head "Quite the opposite." A vein popped out of Gojo's temple. "Come on now you dont mean that right? Tell me sweet girl." The nickname sweet girl made you feel sick "What have you heard for you to know my name huh?" He closed his eyes in hopes or relaxing and perhaps to hear of his g r e a t accomplishments.
"I heard that you were an ass." You said in a nonchalant tone. "That once i grew up i should avoid you at all cost or and if i do i should apparently prepare to kill you someday, I didnt think that Gojo Satoru was gonna be the same age as me. I thought that you would be maybe at least 80 or something."

"80 percent attractive?" He asked.
"Years old, Though that percentage is rather low if you consider yourself the best." Quickly dismissing him.
He pouted. "Come on noww compliment me more and see what happens."
"Whats there to compliment?"
"Okay you're just being mean now." He continued to pout.
You started to laugh at his childish behavior. Gojo looked at you in confusion "What?? Whats so funny?" He tilted his head.
"Nothing haha! You're just really dumb aren't you." After saying that you stayed quiet, Not wanting to indulge in anymore conversations, as the teacher would appear any moment now...if there was a teacher.

"Oh yea." You forgot to say something else.
"I'll get stronger to the point i eventually get to kill you someday Gojo Satoru. I'll make sure of it." You said confidently. He simply smiled and didnt react to the confession, He has always been targeted his whole life so that promise didn't affect him at all and was nothing to him. "Promises were meant to be broken." He said in response, Still smiling to himself.
"Pffh-" You began to laugh. "Sorry-i heh-I was trying so hard to not burst out laughing when i was saying that. Did it work? Did it sound dramatic enough? Oh and i dont care enough about you to actually to actually try to kill you, Just felt like saying it." You continued to laugh to yourself, After calming down, you smiled then began to mind your business again.
He was very offended. "Oi!! Dont keep doing that to me.. it hurts." Acting hurt by your words again.

"I mean if you want i can actually try to kill you someday but thats too bothersome." You said to "comfort" him.
"Okay you're just pitying me now. Hmmm..though not too badd but i doubt you can since-"
"You're the strongest, we know." Geto and Shoko said in unison with an annoyed tone, Both of them sick of hearing that sentence.
Gojo laughed "Whateverrrrr we'll see."
"Hmm. Well i dont really mind, Trying to kill you would just boost your ego. I dont really wanna bother." You said.
"Have you ever considered killing such a beautiful man? Of course you wouldnttt-"
"You know what i think i'll actually consider killing you then if thats the case." You grinned, He was getting very offended, He wanted to be called handsome but it was just not going well.

"Whateverr. Do whatever you want, I wont bother with you as well thenn." He said.
"Uh okay." You werent bothered at all, He on the other hand felt very bothered by your nonchalant behavior towards him.

"Heyy new girl, whats your name? You can call me Shoko. Phew! finally a girl, this school is covered by balls." She said nonchalantly.

"Oh-" You tried to ignore her metaphor, Which technically wasnt one if you knew enough about the human body.

"Kamo Y/N, i guess you can call me Y/N then." You smiled.
Shoko grinned. "Heh, I dont know you but all i know is that i already like you." She got up and sat next to you.
"We're gonna have so much fun Y/N!" You continued to smile, Not sure on what to say so you just said nothing.

Class began to start as the teacher entered.