Confrontation

2006 summer

Shoko,Geto and Gojo was sitting by the stairs. The white haired doing his usual shenanigans with the long haired boy following. Shoko was busy staring on the ground, contemplating about the decision they made to leave you just like that, She bit her lip then sighed to herself. Suddenly, they heard weak footsteps come near them, She widened her eyes when she saw it was you, Blood dripping from your body as you continued to take those slow steps, Still trying to stop the rest of the blood from spilling out with your cursed technique. "Ugh-" You groaned as you knelt on the ground, Not being able to contain the pain any longer. Shoko sighed in relief when she saw it was you then immediately came to your aide,
"Dont worry! I can save you Y/N..just hang in there." Feeling extremely guilty for leaving you, She couldn't handle seeing you like this.
"Jus-..hurry the fuck up." It hurt to speak, but you couldn't resist.
Geto went beside you two to see if he could be of help in any way but he couldn't do much and only observed, He was starting to feel just as guilty and began to glare at Gojo, Who on the other hand doesn't seem to care.

"I'll be done soon. Just hold on-" Shoko reassured, You screamed in pain then punched Geto out of instict, He didn't even do anything so he was confused as to why you punched him, and not Gojo.
"What did i do?????" He yelled in confusion.
"Face it Geto. We're completely at fault with what ever happened to her for leaving her there by herself." Shoko was almost done with her reverse cursed technique, She sighed in relief as she was able to heal you.
There was a slight pain but it felt more tolerable now, You breathed out as you continued to lay on the ground for the time being.
"Geez it wasnt even a grade 2 how could you have died from that." When Gojo finally spoke, he should've kept shut.
"And if it was what would you have done? Nothing i bet, Since you all left me there." You sighed, Feeling too tired to even stay angry about this, you're more glad that you lived to see another day.

"I'm genuinely so sorry about that, But If we did this maniac said he would kill us." Shoko pointed fingers since she didnt want anything to do with this.
Gojo shrugged. "I just felt like it. I wanted to see if you were strong so, Why not showcase how deadly you aree~ ahahah and instead of deadly you might have ended up dead, That would have sucked." Gojo rested his head on his arms as he snickered.
"So i could have died just because you felt like it?" You laughed in disbelief. "You left me to die because of that? What an empathetic person you are. And yes it wasnt an Grade 3 but there was another one, the other was above or around a Grade 2, I would have actually died, Moron." Shoko and Geto began to glare at Gojo, as he widened his eyes and immediately stood up.
"Shit-I didnt know-uh..At least you survived?" He smiled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head,
"......" You sat up and looked at him, unamused at all.
You shook your head before standing up.
"Whatever. I didn't think you would go that far, it seems that you just want me dead. But no hard feelings right? Since it was alll for fun." You scoffed then walked away.

"Gojo you idiot!!" Shoko began running towards the white haired but Geto quickly grabbed her.
"Hey noww, Lets not try to kill each other, Unlike someone." Geto said, Then looked over to Gojo.
Gojo chuckled nervously, "Hehh..Okay fine i did mess up, My bad." He admitted.
"Gojo we all-..well the two of us," Referring to himself and Shoko, "know that you have the six eyes skill and can clearly see where everything is, Why didn't you help her and what was the actual reason." Geto sighed in disbelief, Shoko crossed her arms and simply glared at the white haired.
Gojo didn't answer for a moment,

"Honestly, I wanted to see if i'll miss her." He said.
Shoko and Geto glanced at each other then both stared at Gojo, They furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.
"Hah???" Shoko said in an annoyed yet confused tone. "Huh? I don't get it." Geto was also confused, This has been very confusing indeed.
"And....did you?" Shoko asked, Still very confused.
Gojo didn't answer, He didnt wanna admit that he did really feel something, This feeling was new to him and from not receiving proper love in his life, He had no guidance besides Geto about these things so making strange and cruel decisions just to prove himself wrong was the only think he could think of, Even if its unreasonable.