Honesty

2006 autumn

The warmness in the air is starting to disappear as winter is almost near, However emotionally you feel warm as ever. Its been a nearly 3 months since you've been introduced to the kid Megumi and it has been a blast for both of you, He would keep asking if you can help him with his homework or if you can take him to a certain location and would sometimes even ask if you could stay over for the night. Although he still can be very quiet and all, he still has a way with showing his appreciation towards you, All those questions and requests was enough for you to tell that he seems to like you a lot, You liked taking care of him since apart of you also wanted to be taken care of this way, Your childhood wasnt the worst, but due to the strict rules you had to follow at such a young age, you cant say that you've had a very happy and warm childhood so in return you wish to give it to Megumi, By giving him happiness it also brings comfort to yourself, He also grew very fond of you so it wasn't hard to get along with the child since he was willing to do so, Since he was still 6 years old, he often craved some physical touch for some warmness and you gladly let him hug you whenever he wanted, It made you happy as well to receive such affection while also helping him at the same time.

You were sitting on the floor with Megumi,  While you helped him with some more homework, He was already a smart boy so helping him was kind of useless since he already knew how it worked, He only asked if you can help as a reason for you to visit him which was very cute.
"Y/N!!!" A girl ran towards you both.
"Oh-" You laughed as you were slammed on the floor by Tsumiki, Megumi's older sister.

"Hi Tsumiki." You smiled as you hugged her tightly.
"Heheh! Y/N you can stop hugging me nowww" she giggled, But you continued to hold her tight and began tickling her, Causing her to laugh very hardly as she couldn't stop you due to you holding her down.
"AHH-hahaha! Y/N!!!! I'm ticklishh!!!" She couldn't breathe properly due to all that laughter, You chuckled and continued to tickle her again for a few seconds before finally giving her some space.

Megumi kept mentioning a Tsumiki so you thought that it was maybe a girl that he seems to really like, Turns out it was his sister,  which was even more adorable with how much he seems to adore her. The girl wasn't usually here when you were around, When you finally met Tsumiki you immediately got along and the first thing she said to you was "Finally another girll!!" From then on you also took care of her from time to time,  but it was especially Megumi who had to be taken care of and if it wasn't you in charge then it was between Gojo and Tsumiki, though the girl has learned to be independent and seems to be managing everything else, that made you feel sad since she was also still just a child, So after meeting her you began to come here more often, For Megumi and Tsumiki.
Gojo kept receiving missions so it made him too busy to take care of them, He took care of them financially, however that's not enough for children so you're in charge of the rest.

While the kids have grown very fond of you, Gojo seems to have grown a distaste of you, You weren't exactly sure about what you did, But you assumed it was because you were getting along with the kids really well,  causing him to become jealous, Since he would keep glaring at you or when he would know you were near he would distance himself from you, So maybe it was because of jealousy you thought.

When in reality he kept doing that because the more he saw you the more he couldn't get you out of his mind, And him being as stubborn as always, he refuses to admit it and instead making you question as to why he hates you when in reality its rather the complete opposite of what he's feeling.

The strongest seems to be the weakest when it comes to honesty and communication.

You were still helping Megumi with his school work, with Tsumiki by your side and annoying Megumi at times as you simply laughed at their interactions, Once that was done you helped Tsumiki with cutting the vegetables, You were supposed to be doing it anyways, but she likes to ask if you can help her rather than the other way around.
"Tsumiki wait at the couch with Megumi, I'll do the rest." Patting her on the head before you began to gather the rest of your ingredients for dinner, You're not the best at cooking but you can manage, all you needed are some instructions and you can make anything. Today's dinner was tomato pasta with tiny pieces of mozzarella cheese, you were craving for it and making lots of it seemed reasonable, Especially when half of it is going to be yours.