How he confesses to you

Izuku Midoriya

· He was so obvious that you had suspected his feelings for a while—which is saying something due to how oblivious you are.

· But he didn't confess to you until you got hurt when the LOV attacked U.A. for the first time.

· He saw you after the whole thing was over and freaked.

· "I'm so sorry! This is all my fault! I should have protected you—"

· You tried to assure him that it was okay and you were fine (after all, it was just a nasty punch to the eye), but he wouldn't listen to reason.

· "If something had happened to you—" He grabbed your hand and stared intensely at you. "I-I might never have been able to tell you..."

· He didn't need to say it—you already knew based on the way he held your hand and the look in his eyes.

Katsuki Bakugo

· He never planned on telling you anything.

· However, Denki was sick of seeing him hopelessly in love with you without realizing it, so he took matters into his own hands.

· "I know you like them."

· "HUH? SHUT THE FUCK UP SPARK PLUG YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT"

· "Oh, are you too scared to confess or something?"

· Cut to Bakugo angrily cornering you after class and demanding that you go out with him with a super red face.

Shoto Todoroki

· After Izuku helped him realize his feelings, he went to tell you immediately.

· "Hello. I've just become aware that I have a 'crush' on you. What do you think of me?"

· He acted calm on the outside, but picked nervously at his sleeve when talking to you.

· The second you told him you reciprocated his feelings, his whole face lit up (haha...get it?).

Eijiro Kirishima

· He didn't see a problem with confessing to you right away. After all, he knew that even if you didn't feel the same, you'd still want to be his friend.

· He approached you after school with your favorite food and a love letter taped to the packaging.

· He watched nervously as you read it, fiddling with his hands.

· "So...what do you think? Will you go out with me?"

Denki Kaminari

· He'd been planning his confession for a while. He wanted it to be special, as he viewed you as better than him in every way.

· He spent hours writing a confession letter, and since he struggles with dyslexia, he had Sero assist him with spelling.

· He left the note under your door when he knew you'd be there.

· It wasn't as exciting as he thought it should be, but obviously you were ecstatic.

Tenya Iida

· Uraraka and Izuku convinced him to confess to you, since they could tell you liked him too.

· He was very awkward and stammered through the whole thing, trying to stay formal while getting his feelings across properly.

· "I have come to realize that being around you makes me happier than anyone else. I don't know why, but I like you. Please understand that I don't expect you to feel the same way! If you don't, we can pretend it never happened!"

· Once you tell him you feel the same way, he just freezes in place with his arm still in the chop position, staring at you in shock.

Fumikage Tokoyami

· He wrote you a poem and silently handed it to you during class without looking you in the eyes.

· Since he wouldn't look at you, you wrote him a quick note and passed it to him, saying you liked him, too.

· He straight up squeaked and Dark Shadow flipped out right there in the middle of class, much to the poor bird boy's embarrassment.

Neito Monoma

· He accidentally confessed while blowing up at you about how much he hates you.

· "YOU'RE STUPID AND STOP MESSING WITH MY EMOTIONS, IT'S NOT FUNNY."

· Obviously you were confused as well as annoyed. "What are you talking about?"

· "YOU KNOW—YOU KEEP CONTROLLING MY FEELINGS TO MAKE ME LIKE YOU! THAT MUST BE YOUR QUIRK, ISN'T IT? WELL I SEE RIGHT THROUGH IT!"

· "Monoma I literally cannot do that."

· "...what."

Toya Todoroki

· He pulled you aside after a meeting and asked you out...sort of.

· "Hey, weakling, you're going out with me tomorrow at seven."

· He didn't really leave room for you to say no, but it's okay because he's hot 🙃

Tomura Shigaraki

· He was super pissy and awkward about it.

· "Hey...why do you make me feel this way...? Are you doing it on purpose?"

· You asked him to clarify, and he got even angrier and ripped his father's hand down so you could see his face.

· "You know what I mean! Stop making me feel these things for you! It's not fair! You're cheating!"

Kiego Takami

· He flew up behind you with your favorite flower.

· "Hey, kid," he said, knowing you were only a month or so younger than him.

· "What say you and I go for dinner tonight? I'll treat you."