••Chapter 1••

TAEHYUNG 'S POV :

Hey . I'm Taehyung.. Jeon Kim Taehyung to be honest as you can see my title I'm already married to the love of my life .

I'm a well pay off model. And I'm living a luxurious life not because of my job ...the reason is My husband Jeon Jungkook, CEO of 'Jeon.textile ' the company is so vast that my husband has to work his ass off , he was the inherited son of JEON Jonghan, my father-in-law .

Jungkook is such good of a husband ;never ever disappointed me in any way always took stand for me , so caring loving and kind . So do my in-laws ...they love me more than their own son.

I'm half Korean and half French , my mother is a French lady and my dad is Korean .

Let me tell you about their love story, my dad is a lawyer and related to his case he went to France to collect some evidence and met some people regarding the same.

Where he met my mom as a suspect for the case , isn't it hilarious... So yeah long cut short he found the real culprit and won the case as well as my mother's heart .

After months of dating they got married and  had a daughter Jeon Jennie and after a year they had me .

I brought up in 'Marseille ' on France’s south coast Its vibrant culture, delicious food, and mild climate make it an appealing city....but I've visited South Korea numerous times as my father had his firm here in Korea ...and my mother was a French teacher . Even though they had their work in different countries, they always find time for each other .

After my mother's retirement we shifted to Seoul . I didn't find much difficulty here as I have already been here a couple of times.

My sister is a surgeon in Seoul. She is married to park jaysong who is also a surgeon. She had been a great guide for me even though we have a year difference only .

And about my love life .....My ex name is Andre he was half French and American .We studied at the same University.

After being in a relationship with him for 9 months we broke up ..it's not like a typical fanfiction reasoning out a break up because of cheating ...we had it mutually as it wasn't working out .

It's just he had to move America with his family and he wanted me to move in with him there but I wasn't ready because I wanted to accomplish my dream to become a model and work in a renowned company .

He was my first love I remember the last time  we met -
______________________
FLASHBACK 📸

Andre's bedroom...

 " bébé je veux dire quelque chose -  ( trans: Babe I want to say something

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

... " bébé je veux dire quelque chose -  ( trans: Babe I want to say something ..)

"Andre, je ne pense pas que ça marche. Je pense que nous devrions nous séparer..."
(trans : Andre I don't think this is working out ..I think we should part our ways )..

I got off him and wore my clothes , he stood up and cupped my face "c'est bon... je comprends mon amour, je te souhaite du succès... passe juste du temps avec moi s'il te plaît..hmm atleast you can do that for me ?"
(Trans: it's okay..I understand my love, I wish you success..just spend time with me please)

I nodded, he was so understanding, he knew what I meant...and I couldn't deny his last request .

I grabbed his collar and pulled him into a deep kiss .

He grabbed my waist  and hugged me the last time. After a min we broke the kiss .. " I love you~ " he mumbled and I couldn't reply back as I was too emotional ...

I hugged him "I'm s-sorry Je suis désolé.."

" It's okay ..we can still be friends right? The other nodded ." I've my flights✈️ tomorrow morning Tae ..." Listening to this Taehyung tightened the hug ..

" Calm down ~ everything will be okay hm ? And next time when we meet I want my ex to become a famous model...so that I can flex my friend is a famous model !! Listening to this Taehyung chuckled . " Of course - thank you so much for the m-memories Andre ." Taehyung said .

"It's getting late you should get back otherwise  Mr.kim will definitely kill me and-.....au revoir" Andre said , wiping my tears .

Taehyung nodded , he grabbed the car keys and left ,closing the door or should I say Closing one of  his beautiful chapters of life.

Taehyung stopped the car in his garage , grabbing a pack of ciggs (smoking 🚭 is injurious to health)from his pocket he took some puffs to vanish out his heart break.. rethinking about his decision.

FLASH BACK ENDS 📸
_______________________

PRESENT:

*Ting Tong* ....
*Door opened *
" I've been ringing the bell for the last 5 minutes" JUNGKOOK said in monotone entering his house , giving his husband his blazer he walked upstairs to fresh off .

His movements were so fast that Taehyung couldn't even reply back a sorry.

" He's in a bad mood..just send our dinner in the room." Lee Jiuen said  retreating back to Jungkook .

                              ____
To be continued:
.
.
..
Do vote and comment 🥹
maknae_ffics_

CONTRÔLEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें