°° CHAPTER 3 °°

Taehyung pov :

Present:

So yeah I don't know about their relation much .
But isn't it unfair that he have someone to love, Cherish and care . Where I'm left with no one . Ofcourse I'm disheartened, like every one else I also dreamt about a lover but I guess God have some other plans for me.

I mumbled taking puffs of ciggs in his balcony.

Even a person who act like he's happy and don't give damn about others also feel disheartened because they also expect that someone will cherish them .

*Knock *
" Yes come in ? Brunette said.
" Good Eve sir , dinner is ready everyone is already on their way ~ " Butler said.

I nodded and walked towards the dining table. He sat one of the chairs facing his in-laws .
Jungkook sitting on the head arm chair and beside him his so called girlfriend.

They already started eating I did the same and started chewing on my food.I tried to grab the chicken but mistakingly knocked the glass of wine .

"I pity your father , he didn't even tell you about the table manners .. Are the French men this clumsy always ? " my father-in-law scoffed.

" No honey ! He's just too different." My mother-in-law laughed.

" He doesn't know how to do chores, he don't have table manners .. even his cooking is unpleasant.. I don't know why our Jungkookie married him . " My mother-in-law laughed.

" You all can say whatever to my face but please don't drag my family into this . Of course my father taught me alot of things including to stand up for my self . So please mother-in-law don't judge me like this .. I'm also capable of many things. " I said .

" Huh? How dare you to talk back to us??? Jungkook!!! Tell him that we are the elders of this house and no pity person can talk to us like that ! " My mother-in-law said.

I glanced over my husband but this man being so fukin- arrogant .. didn't even said something to them . It's not like I want him too but atleast - *sigh* -leave it .

But he's not that bad right.He did  something at last he called the maid and commanded .
"Take his food in his room ." 

He told her to take my food to my room and glared at me . His parents scoffed and his girlfriend too.
I told you he's not that bad right coz he's worse than bad .

Ohk - I also lied about my in-laws that they are angels . They are .But with horns and tails.

_____________

Next day :

It was my mother's  death anniversary. Dad has arranged family dinner for us. In order to help him with the preparations I decided to visit him earlier in the morning itself.

My husband  already left for his office so I called him to inform for the same.

He didn't picked up the phone so I called his secretary instead.
"Yeobseyo - a- Nayon-sshi . Is Jungkook there in his room?" I asked.

"Ne ~ Taehyung-sshi .. he's busy with a meeting. Is there anything you want me to inform him?" Nayon asked politely .

" Aah- yes . Please convey my message to him that I'll be visiting my home today to help dad with preparations -Actually it's my mother's death anniversary so ... - "oh -oh Taehyung I'll inform him ." Nayon said.

"Thank you" i replied and the line went off.

___________

Author's POV :

" I'm impressed with your work and presentation Mr. Heesung ... Now you can take your leave ." Jungkook said.

"Thank you sir ." The man bowed and left.

Jungkook took out his phone and saw brunette's missed calls. He dial to call him back but his father-in-law beat him in that.

"Yes - Mr. Kim ? " Jungkook said.
" Son - you can call me dad atleast..."

" ......"

"*Huff* anyways ... Today is Taehyung's mother death anniversary so there's going to be a ritual for that . So please do come here."   

"Ok- I'll be there with Taehyung." Jungkook said .

" Um- ok then take care son~"

" You too Mr.Kim ." Jungkook replied and cut the call.

*Knock.. knock *

"Com in"

"Mr. Jeon .. Your husband called to inform that he will be visiting his house earlier for the dinner preparations for his mother's death anniversary. " Nayon said entering the room.

" Ok" Ravenhead replied.
"um- do I need to tell him ? " She asked.

" Yes make a call . " Ravenhead said and get busy with his work.

She nodded and left.

" He's really a stone . Aish- how can he treat his husband with zero emotions. Poor Taehyung-sshi .. he's such a good man. "Nayon mumbled.
___________
Evening:

 " Taehyung take these to the table . " Taehyung's dad said.

Taehyung took the bowls and placed it on the table.

*Buzz* "Taehyung please open the door ."

Taehyung walked towards the door .

"Hey baby brother ~" 

"Noona ...how are you ? Tu m'as manqué (I missed you.)"

The siblings hugged eachother .

"I know you are a busy surgeon but atleast you can call me ." Taehyung mumbled.

"Tae ~ you know right past week was hell for all the hospitals of Incheon, so do for us . "

" Yeah~ I heard about the tragic fire blast in the mall . "

" Yeah ~ there were many casualties and hundreds were injured. All the hospitals were hustled ,if I haven't told them about mom's death anniversary, I also couldn't have come."

" Hey , brother-in-law "

" Hi Taehyung. How have you been? " 

" I'm good , please come inside, it's freezing outside. " Taehyung said .

The couple walked inside.He was about to close the door when his saw his husband walking towards the house. Without saying anything, Jungkook walked inside the house . Taehyung huffed and finally closed the door .
.
.
.
___
TBC

_________
Firstly Thank you so much for 500+ views on my other fanfiction, it means alot to me. And do comment and vote for this story too.

maknae_ffics_