° CHAPTER 2 °

TAEHYUNG'S POV :

"You must be thinking what is happening... actually I lied but only about the first para ..he isn't a prince charming husband, he's a total dickhead , rude a$$ , fucking dominating jerk and this marriage isn't a love marriage I'm stuck here because of my one stupid mistake.  And now I'm suffering here in this huge a$$ house with him and his Girlfriend. Yes his 'GIRLFRIEND' you heard right.

Actually my father used to deal with all the cases related to his father's company .

Related to a drunk hook-up Jungkook caught in a hot gossip , wavering his father's reputation so yeah his father decided to marry him off to make him settle in life .

Till that time I was already working in 'Acre dazed . Co ' as a well paid off model,  it was easy for me to get through the audition .

Everything was just going smoothly when one night my father proposed the idea of marrying that JERK ! .

My father said that he already agreed for the marriage, at first I was contemplating but giving it a thought I concluded that I didn't have a strong reason to disagree .
I was neither in a relationship with anyone nor I loved someone after Andre . And the idea of arrange marriage was not that bad , he will mind his own business I will mind my own and gradually it will work. With this thought in my mind I decided to meet him first.

__________________

#2 FLASH BACK  :

AUTHOR's pov :

Brunette reached 'bellacouirse ' a classy restaurant, he went to the reception asking for a reservation made under the name JEON . After a minute he was escorted to the table finding 'HIM' sitting there already.

" Hello  , I'm Kim Taehyung." Brunette greeted him normally sitting in front of him.
He nodded his head and eyed my dress boring his black orbs .

' why tf- he's staring like this ... Is there anything wrong with my dress .. does this cardigan not fit for the meet ? But it's fine I guess .. huh! I can't just get dolled up like him in a suit and slicked hairstyle. ' brunette thought , eyeing him .

He broke Taehyung's trance by saying " Are u in a relationship with anyone?"

" Wait -what .. why I'll be in a relationship when I'm here to meet YOU for the marriage?" Brunette asked with a little frown .

" Hmm.. because I don't want any scandals after marriage that you are having affair with someone behind my back , honesty i don't have a ounce of problem but my image shouldn't  get waver." he said casually, but this was way more than casual ques for me actually Taehyung was pretty OFFENDED. And an offended Taehyung is a fierce cat .

" Listening to your question clearly states that your past love life was pretty fu(ked up.... and don't worry you won't get a chance of getting trapped in any scandal because of me IF ONLY you mind your own business." Taehyung sassed twirling his glass of water with a cute smile.

" YOU don't need to pass a comment on my love life ... And don't DARE to Cuss in front of ME...- I think we  are done with the meeting ." He retorted and stood up.

" Yea -absolutely 'cul grossier' .. (rude ass ) "

Jungkook left the restaurant without giving a damn about what his fiance would think .

" Huh - I won't miss my brunch for him" Taehyung said devouring his steak.

____________

Back to TAEHYUNG'S POV:

{ Present: }

But our first meeting was actually good because after the marriage he was more like a parent to me controlling every damn thing for me .

I thought our life would be just like some fanfiction couple who play lovey dovey in front of others and mind their  own business in real life .

But no he didn't give a damn about me neither in real nor in front of others unless it's something about his image.

And about fulfilling our sexual needs.... -

#3 FLASH BACK  : ⏰

" Jungkook I really want to be straightforward with u um- we are minding our own business so ... *Clear throat* what about sexual needs I mean can we have hookups.... of course without causing your image to get ruined? " Brunette said eyeing his husband, who was typing something on laptop.

" Do u wanna have sex with me? " Ravenhead said choking out my breath.

He stretched out his eyebrows.

" What- i didn't mean that - " unless you don't want to have sex with ME don't talk on these matters. " Jungkook cut his words off , again typing on his damn lappy.

Flashback ends with embarrassing thoughts...
________

And don't ask me about his girlfriend, i don't know where she jumped already in my hell hole .

#4  FLASH BACK  : ⏰

One week after marriage:

I was talking with my lawyer about my next agreement with a cloth brand . When he came with his girlfriend.

" Can u excuse him for a min . " Jungkook said and grabbed my hand pulling me with him in his bedroom.

"What's wrong with you" Brunette said eyeing him , when he noticed someone else's presence in his room was a girl to be specific.

" She is Choi Jiuen , my ex she will be staying here with us ." Ravenhead said ,it wasn't shocking for me.

"You said that none of us will have external affairs so why did you bring your ex ? It's not fair that you control me in every aspect and do shits like this of your own." Taehyung said.

" I'm not here to ask your permission. I'm just telling you that she will be staying here now ." Jungkook gritted his teeth.

Flash back ends with cuss words...

To be continued:

.
.
.
.
Do vote and comment 🥹
maknae_ffics_