Insecure

TW: mention of eds and body image (REMINDER YOU ARE ALL GORGEOUS!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️)

After all the excitement from Tom's new movie, ballad of song birds and snakes, made its way to TikTok, many girls realized how gorgeous he was. Y/N didn't mind at all, she was glad that Tom had many adoring fans and was getting what he deserved finally after all these years. Tom had no opinion on this, he was glad his hard work had paid off and appreciated his fans as he would be no where without them but the only girl who's opinion matters and the only girl he finds attractive is Y/N, she has his entire heart.

You were lying on the couch in yours and Tom's NYC apartment watching your favourite TV show, Gossip Girl while he was out picking up your favourite, Olive Garden, for dinner, you never even had to ask, he somehow always knew what you wanted. You decide to open TikTok and start scrolling through videos when you see an edit of your boyfriend pop up from when he had his hair buzzed and bleached, god did you love that on him. You watch it a few times admiring your gorgeous boyfriend and then decide to click on the comments. At first they were all nice, admiring his work and his face, you chuckled at a few but then one caught your eye.

"He deserves so much more than that fat pig Y/N" read the comment

Your face got red with embarrassment as you open the replies all criticizing your appearance and relationship. You put down your phone, turn off the TV and walk over to you mirror picking out everything that you thought was wrong with you, from your thunder thighs to your big hands and not flat stomach, your height as well, surely these girls were right, why would Tom ever want someone like you? You run to the bathroom and lock the door, pulling your knees up to your chest as you wept. You know you don't deserve Tom and it was just a matter of time before he left you for one of these new gorgeous girls. You look up and glance at the toilet and a thought crossed your mind, you hadn't done it in 5 years and your recovery's been going so well, hard at times but Tom was always there for you. You remember the comment 'fat pig' the words echoed in your mind as you crawled over to the toilet, tied up your hair and lent over it, trying to make yourself puke up the delicious lunch Tom had cooked for you.

After trying for a few minutes nothing had happened, wasn't working like it used to and you started to get frustrated when you heard the front door open. 'Oh no' you thought, Tom was home with the food that you would not be eating, how were you going to hide this from him? You knew he was gonna blame himself, that's what he always did whenever you doubted yourself, he always thought he wasn't being a good enough boyfriend and he didn't deserve you but it was the other way around, you didn't deserve him. You quickly stand up and look in the mirror at your tear and mascara stained cheeks, he couldn't see you like this, surely he had before but you didn't wanna ruin his day. You hear a soft knock at the bathroom door, 'shit' you thought.

"Y/N, baby you don't have to open up but we can talk and I'm right here for you darling no matter what" Tom said in a soft voice, he always knew when something was up.

Reluctantly, you unlock the door and he opens it, taking one look at your current state he wraps his arms around you tightly and starts to rub your back consolingly as you cry into his shoulder. After a few minutes like this he effortlessly picks you up and sits you down on your behind, knelling infront of you while he rubs your knees.

"Are you ready to tell me what's wrong babe?" He asks, still in a soft voice.

You sniffle trying to stop the tears and look down away from his beautiful blue eyes and answer.

"The comments in a video of you.... they they're all right I'm a fat pig who doesn't deserve you" you manage to sniffle out and you being to wheap again.

"Hey" tom says as he cradles your face softly in his hands and stares into your eyes "don't you ever think like that, you're the most gorgeous girl ever and if anything I don't deserve you, don't you ever listen to anything those girls say because they're just jealous and insecure hiding in the comment sections, and if they don't like you they are no fan of mine"

"I know it's just my legs and my stomach are huge and I'm too tall and my hips are too wide and I just..."

Tom stops you and stands you up, walking you over to infront of the mirror and he stands behind you.

"Don't talk like that, just look at yourself your gorgeous and you have the perfect face and hair and body that will hopefully one day carry our babies, and most importantly your the nicest, sweetest, funniest most adorable girl I've ever met it's just so easy to fall in love with you and I'm glad I did okay so don't you ever doubt yourself." He says while softly holding you.

" Baby I love you I'm just worried it'll come back" You say quietly.

"Don't think like that, and if it ever even does for a second, which it won't, we'll get through it together because Y\N, you're truly the strongest most wonderful girl I know and nothing will ever break you, especially with me here to protect you" he says, turning you around and playing with your hair

"I love you" you say while he wipes away your tears

"Me too, forever and always" Tom says, leaving down and pulling you in for a kiss

After a few minutes, he pulls away and grabs your hand walking you into the kitchen.

" Now we feast, on unlimited breadsticks salad and pasta" he says studiously and pulls out your chair "me lady" he jeastures to the chair. You sit down giggling as you start unboxing the food. "And by the way" he leans in, close to your ear "you're the perfect height for kissing" he says, pecking your lips as you both burst out laughing.

You two have a wonderful evening and finish off the night watching your favourite movie Christmas movie, home alone, and cuddling in bed, the perfect night.

Okay so that's my first ever shot at writing and imagine, I hope you guys like it and if you have any suggestions to improve my writing just let me know!!!!!!!! Also, I will be taking requests but just so you know I don't think I'll be writing smut just as a personal preference but I'm happy to write about something else! Also, I'm thinking of starting some Josh Hutcherson imagines as well, so we'll see about that and I'll try to update this story at least once every other day however I am busy with school and work, sorry :) Alright, have a great rest of your days and I'll try to update soon, byeeeeee!!!!!!!! ALSO, thank you so much for 100 reads on the background story, it really means a lot to know there are people interested in reading my work, even if it's just because it's about Tom ;)