Meeting His Family

Ty so much for the request!!!! Keep them coming everyone :)

Request By- bored_in_the_hxuse
Request- meeting his family

_________________

You walk into the baggage claim terminal in the Birmingham airpot, exausted after your 12 hour flight from Ottawa, in the distance, you see your boyfriend Tom waiting for you holding your favourite flowers and something else and you lock eyes. You run up to him and he puts what he was holding down as you jump up into his arms and he twirls you around as you hug him tightly while he brings you back down to the ground. You look up into his ocean blue eyes and he grabs your waist as you reach your arms up around his neck.

"I missed you darling" He whispered softly as he leaned in and kissed you.

"I missed you too" you say, pulling away from his lips
As he leans down to pick up the gifts he brought you, he hands them to you, a bouquet of your favourite flowers and a bag full of Reeses, your favourite chocolate, he gives them to you, grinning ear to ear.

"Awwwww, babe you remember!" You say accepting the gifts

"How could I ever forget" he says, picking up your bags as the two of you begin to walk to the car, suddenly bright lights start to flash around you and they begin to get closer.

"Shit" Tom mumbles, pulling you in towards him as you begin to tremble paparazzi, Tom hates them because they always show up at the worst moment, you were more afraid of them, the thought of them being allowed to follow you and get as close as they wanted scared you but this time Tom was here to protect you.

"Y/N WHEN DOES OUTER BANKS SEASON FOUR START SHOOTING!?" One very close to Tom shouted at you

"TOM, WILL THERE BE A SEQUEL TO TBOSAS?"
One more joined in. Eventually, you heard a corus of questions, mostly involving your show Outer Banks or future roles for Tom, after what seemed like hours of trying to move through them, you reached the door which they all baracaded around to keep you and Tom in. You burry your face harder into Tom's neck and he tightens his grip around your waist.

"You have your pictures, could you please move out of our way, we're just trying to get home to my family" Tom tries to reason with them but they just get louder.

"Y/N IS IT TRUE YOUR WEIGHT GAIN IS DUE TO A PREGNANCY FROM AN AFFAIR WITH RUDY PANKOW?" One yelled as surprise and embarrassment shook you, weight gain? What weight gain? You thought, seconds later you were snapped out of your imagination by the booming sound of Tom's voice.

"OKAY! I FUCKING ASKED MULTIPLE TIMES, BACK THE FUCK UP, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM US AND STOP SCREAMING NONSENSE AT MY GIRLFRIEND! NONE OF THAT BULLSHIT IS TRUE AND HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BRING UP HER WEIGHT LIKE THAT EVEN IF SHE DID GAIN WEIGHT WHICH SHE SURE AS HELL DIDNT IT WOULD STILL BE OKAY! SO FUCK OFF AND RUDY IS JUST A FRIEND AND ENGAGED FRIEND! Tom screamed at the paparazzi as you clutched onto him, you followed his movement out the doors and into his car, not looking up untill you made into the car where you quickly pulled your hood up and put on your sunglasses.

After Tom climbed into the car, he put on a baseball hat and some sunglasses as well as he drove out of the parking garage.

"Are you alright baby? Did any of them touch you?" He says, gazing into your eyes worrying.

"No I'm alright, just a little shaken up I should be used to it by now but I don't think I ever will be, are you good."

"Yeah I'm fine, but you're sure you're okay." He says, squeezing your thigh.

"Of course babe I'm fine, you know , that was really brave back there, standing up for me, you're like my night I'm shining armour." You say, teasing.

" Well, what was I supposed to say, you and Rudy, that's ridiculous! And you did NOT gain weight."
He says, calming your insecurities.

"Thanks baby, I know that, I just really love it when you're over protective." You say, grazing his shoulder with your hand as he chuckles.

"I can't blame you, and by the way, I'm sure Elaine would have been PISSED at that one rumour." You both chuckle, knowing how possessive she was of Rudy, even though, in the early days of your relationship, before she started dating Rudy, she would flirt with Tom all the time. You had a theory that this was the only reason she didn't go crazy every time you went near Rudy, given the fact she wasn't the biggest fan of you.

" Yeah, it was almost as crazy as that one rumour that thought the four of us were all sleeping together, just because we were staying in the same hotel"

" Oh yeah, I wish I could forget that one, or what about the time they photoshopped your face onto that picture of Chase and Rudy hugging and everyone thought you two were together, and that you got a bad haircut." Tom reminds you as both of you burst out laughing.

" Yeah, you know I'll never understand how people didn't notice the height difference with that one." You remember, as Tom pulls into his moms driveway

"I'm kinda nervous Tom, I haven't met a boyfriend's parents since high school." You gaze into Tom's eyes nervously

"Don't be nervous, my moms gonna love you and you've already met Connor and Anya and they love you and to be honest I think we may be a little more serious than your high school relationship." Tom says, chuckling, and pulling you in by your chin for a kiss. You sigh and pull away, grabbing his hand as he opens up your door for you, he puts his arm around your shoulder and you two walk up to the front door and ring the bell.

"TOM!! You're here! And you brought Y/N!!!!!! Come in, come in, sweetie I've been so excited to meet you!" Tom's mom says smiling and ushering you two to the living room.

"Thank you so much! Me too, this is a lovely home you have here Mrs. Blyth." You say, smiling back.

"Why thank you darling, but please call me Suzy. Oh, come, sit, sit" she says gesturing towards the couch as you and Tom sit down "Tom has told me so much about you, I mean you're practically all he's been talking about for the past year!"

"Oh have I?" You say, smiling at Tom, knowing the two of you had only been dating officially for 5 months.

"Yes yes, so I understand you're Canadian?"

"Yeah, I grew up in Ottawa, it's just outside of Toronto."

"It's really beautiful there mum." Tom adds in, Suzy glares at him for disrupting her getting to know you and you chuckle at his offended expression.

"Well, I'm sure it must be! I must say, I'm a huge fan of yours, my daughter Anya introduced me to your show and oh my god is it ever addictive! I must know are your character and that JJ boy going to end up together?"

"Tom never mentioned you were a fan! Sorry but I have no idea about the JJ thing but hopefully! I've gotta say I admire you so much! You've raised the sweetest, kindest, polite and most overprotective boy I've ever known and I can't thank you enough for that!" You say, smiling over at Tom as he squeezes your hand.

"Thank you so much! It wasn't all me but I'm glad to know that at least one of my boys turned out right!" She glances over at Tom's brother Connor, who hasn't gotten up from what appears to be a nap on the couch since Tom and you had arrived "I'm not to sure about the other one though, he still has ten years, hopefully he'll catch up." She says with a laugh and you and Tom giggle and Connor sticks his arm up in the air and does a thumbs up making you all laugh even harder.

After that, you spent the rest of the night getting to know Suzy, as you already knew his siblings pretty well, talking with his family and eating delicious food. You guys finished off the night playing about board game and watching some TV, during which you feel asleep on the couch lying on top of Tom. You all had an amazing rest of your weekend getting to know each other and trading many embarrassing stories from Tom's childhood and some more recent ones two. After all of this, you were all betting on Tom to pop the question and make this family official because even though you had only been dating for 5 months, you knew he was who you wanted to spend forever with.

Alright!!!! That's all for this chapter and I'm so sorry it took me longer to update than promised!!!! Also, thank you so much for 8k reads!!!!!!! That's so crazy and I'm so glad that you guys are enjoying my story!!!! That's it for now, I hope you all enjoyed!!!! :):):):)