Pregnant? (Coriolanus Snow)

Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!! So for this one, try to kinda pretend that lucy gray never rly mattered to snow and they were just friends bcs both of the had signifigant others, or imagine she never existed iyw :)

You were lying on the floor of your bathroom, grasping your stomache after puking your guts out for the fifth time today, but it was impossible, you couldn't be, could you? Pregnant? You thought to yourself, it was a possibility, but you didn't think that was the case, just to be sure though, you thought you'd better get a test. Coryo was at work, so you had time before he got back. You go to the store and buy 5 tests just to be sure, you pay and thankfully no one recognizes you as the daughter of one of the wealthiest men in the Capital.

Once you get home, you immediately take all the tests and set them on the bathroom counter. You're a person who gets distracted pretty easily, and that's exactly what happened. Hours later, your boyfriend gets back home from work and you're cleaning the kitchen while cooking dinner.

"Hi baby" He says, lightly grabbing your waist and kissing you.

"M'hey, how was work?"

"Exhausting, i'm all filthy from the meeting I had with the reps from district 12, I should really go take a shower."

"Okay, dinner will be done in 20 so be fast babe!" You say, getting back to work on stirring the pickle pasta sauce you were craving.

"I always am!" He yells back and you chuckle.

10 minutes go by before you remember the tests. shit, he's gonna find them. You start stressing out and pace around the living room before you hear the door open and Coryo walks out wearing a towel around his waist, soaking wet.

"Y/N, is there something you want to tell me baby?"

"Ummm, not that I know of, oh yeah, dinners ready!" You say, trying to play dumb and he's too distracted by his own thoughts to say anything yet.

"I mean about the uh- the tests in the bathroom"

"Oh, what tests?"

"The ones that say you're pregnant..."

You look at him and tears fill your eyes, you're speechless, you're having a baby, what the fuck were you going to do! You're only 20 and Coryo just got his promotion and it's all just too much. You start to cry and he wraps you in a hug.

"It's okay baby, it's all gonna be okay" He strokes your hair, placing soft kisses on the top of your head.

"You really think so?" You look up at him.

"Baby I know so! We're having a baby! We're gonna be parents! How could it not be okay?!" He's excited, thank God.

"I dunno I just thought you'd freak out and leave me." You say and he looks concerned.

"I WOULD NEVER! You're stuck with me for life now." He smirks and you kiss him.

"You promise?"

"I promise it's you and me forever, and this little guy" He puts his hand on your barley there bump and you look into his eyes.

"What makes you so sure it's a boy Coriolanus? It could just as well be a girl!"

"I'm positive it's a boy, but as long as it's healthy i'll be happy."

"Yeah, baby what about the games?! What are we gonna do I don't want to lose them like that!"

"I'll make sure neither of you ever step foot out of the Capital, I promise, i'll protect you both as long as i'm alive."

"Okay, I love you" You say, admiring your perfect boyfriend.

"I love you too baby"

He leans down to kiss you again, picking you up and spinning you around as you laugh.

"You said dinner was ready?" He asks, hungry as always.

"Yep, pasta with a pickle sauce!" You reply, excited for the delicious meal you'd come up with.

"Baby, where'd you come up with that from?" He chuckles

"I had a craving!" You shrug and he grins.

"That's gonna happen a lot now right?"

"Yep, i'll be craving stuff all the time, throwing up, having trouble sleeping, this is gonna be so fun!" You say sarcastically.

"Don't worry, i'll get you whatever you want whenever you want, i'll stay up with you when you can't sleep and i'll hold your hair back and rub your back when you throw up, and at the end, we'll have a little baby, i promise, everything is going to be okay."

And he kept his promise, he was with you every step of the way and you two had a beautiful baby girl, Madelyn Oceana Snow.