Killian Jr

Emma was 37 weeks pregnant, she was having on and off braxton hicks contractions at work. It was her last day of work. She gripped the desk in so much pain, she was getting dizzy. She knows she was in early labor. Killian was flying an airplane back to New York. She called her Mom, "Mom."

David arrives, Mary-Margaret was with the little ones when she got the call."Emma?"

"I am having on and off contractions. I think I am in labor."

"Just stay calm. I am on my way." She ends her phone conversation. "David! Emma is in labor."

"At work?"

"Yes, she is having on and off contractions."

He hands her Emma's hospital bag. "I will call Allison to tell her you two are on your way. Tell my daughter I love her."

"I will." Mary Margaret rushes to her car and speeds off to the airport.

Rosie sees Emma in pain. "Emma!"

"I am in labor."

"Oh my gosh."

"Can you get my stuff out of my locker. My Mom is picking me up."

"Yes." She rushed to the back and retrieved Emma's bag and coat. She held Emma's hand."You are going to be okay. I will tell Killian once he lands."

"Thank you." She gets another contraction and groans. "This baby is coming." She breathes in and out.

Mary Margaret finds her daughter in so much pain. "Emma!"

"Mom!"

Mary Margaret holds her daughter's hand. "I am right here. My car is parked right outside." She leads her daughter to her car. Rosie helped Emma to the car. "How far are the contractions?"

" Every 10 minutes. My water did not break yet. So your car might get wet."

"That is okay." They enter the car.

"Good luck, Emma. I texted Killian."

"Thank you, Rosie." Mary Margaret drives to the hospital.

Allison sees her sister entering the emergency room. "Emma!"

"Allison!" They hug. "I am so happy to see you..." She groans. "This baby is coming."

She led her sister into a room. "Dad is home with the kids. I left Killian a voice mail and text so did Mom and Dad. He will come here right away."

"Mom, can you get me water?"

"I am on it." She leaves the room.

"How are you feeling? And your baby?"

Allison smiles. "This pregnancy is different, more morning sickness."

"Maybe a baby girl cousin for Hope?" The two sisters laugh.

Emma groans. "Before my baby comes, I get to meet my nephew."

Doctor Peirce examined Emma as Allison held her hand. "You are in labor. You are 4 centimeters dilated." She looked up at the nurse. "Bring her up to labor and delivery."

Allison held her sister's hand as she was being pushed upstairs. Mary Margaret finds her daughters in a hospital room. "Hi, Allison."

"Hi, Mom. I am free. I can be with you and Emma."

Emma's baby belly was exposed and a heart monitor was set on for the baby's heartbeat. Her water broke and began crying. "My water broke."

"That is a good sign that your baby is coming."