DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and events are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living, dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains trigger warnings, sensitive contents, sexual themes and strong languages that are not suited for every young audiences.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Expect grammatical errors. I'm not a professional writer so please, be patient with me. :)

LANGUAGE

English

Synopsis

Nicholas Easton, after his tragic death, is reincarnated in an unknown world filled with magic and strange creatures. A world that only exists in mangas he used to read.

The problem? He reincarnated as one of the most notorious villains in the story; Gilliann Estera Perez. The youngest son of a ducal family known for his scum-like-personality. Everyone wants him dead but Nicholas will do whatever it takes to survive, even if it means mending his relationship with his family who wants nothing to do with him.

Author's Note

Oh, man! 3 whole years? It's been 3 years since I wrote this book! I was reading through my drafts and found this gem. It's a book I wrote out of boredom and ultimately shaped my interest in writing. It's not the best (multiple grammar errors, inconsistency and etc ) but man I had fun writing this.

Anyways! I changed it up a bit since I already forgot about the whole plot of the story! But I do remember having this big plot twist of having Slaine as the mysterious guy! Little me thought it was a good plot twist. :)

Instead of having this as a male reader fanfic, I've decided to change it. So, yeah! I'm not even sure if the people who followed this book are still active or if they still remembered this. But hey, enjoy!