I love him

Next dayMorning

Next day
Morning

A/n pov :

Our sweet couple sleeping peacefully in eachother's arms. Yn slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband sleeping peacefully with a cute pout, unknowingly a smile appeared on her face, and then she looked at the time in her phone, it's 8:30 as soon as she saw the time ,she widened her eyes.

Yn : today I overslept!!

She said and got off from the bed went to the washroom to do her morning routine.

Y/n pov :

I came from the washroom after taking a quick bath and wore my clothes! I saw jungkook , he is still sleeping, let him sleep until I make breakfast, I heard his phone ringing , I checked the caller I'd it's Ms lia his secretary! But why is she calling now so early? *confused*

Jungkook : baby answer the call and talk na...*sleepy voice*

I hesitately answered the call.

Lia : Hello Mr Jeon! Sorry to disturb you in this time! Mr Lee held a urgent meeting if we don't attend the meeting, we might lose the deal with him!

Yn : umm Ms lia?

Lia : oh Mrs Jeon! I'm sorry I thought it's Mr Jeon

I blushed at the word "Mrs Jeon"

Yn : it's fine! Btw when will the meeting start?

Lia : at 12:00 pm

Yn : ok! Don't worry, I will send him to the office on time! *smiled*

Lia : thank you Mrs Jeon!

I smiled and hummed in response and then we hung up the call. I looked at his phone to check the time but something caught my attention his lock screen wallpaper, it's our wedding photo! I felt really happy from the bottom of my heart when I saw the wallpaper

And then I placed the phone on the nightstand, And I decided to wake him up

Yn : jungkook wake up!!

I said while shaking him

Jungkook : baby please 5 more mins! *sleepy voice*

Yn : noooo you have to wake up now!!!

He didn't move, I sighed, an idea popped in my mind! I smirked at my own idea. I sat on the corner of the bed and placed my hand on my stomach.

Yn : aaahhhh jungkook it's paining aahhh my stomach hurtsss

He then immediately opened his eyes and quickly sat up on the bed

Jungkook : w-what happen baby? It's h-hurting t-that much? Shall we go to the h-hospital? *panicking*

Yn : shh shh nothing happened to me jungkook, I was just acting to wake you up!