His care

3 days later

3 days later...

Jungkook pov :

These days it's really hard to handle her mood swings...sometimes she want me to not touch her, sometimes she don't want me to leave her even for a second and she gets really get angry on me, sometimes she behaves like a baby and cuddle with me all day also she wants to me cook different varieties of foods, when I cook for her she eats happily sometimes she says the food isn't good, no matter how much she irritates me I don't get angry Instead I feel so happy and blessed that I can shower her with all my love and care and pamper her!

Right now we're in living room on couch she is laying in my arms while using her phone.

Jungkook : baby give me attention

I whined, but no response, she is giggling at her phone, I snached the phone from her, she whined

Y/n : koooo, give me my phone

Jungkook : nahhh!

Y/n : kookiee please It's been many days since I have talked to Jimin, Tae and Hana *whining*

Yes she is talking with them in group chat!

Jungkook : still--

She cut off my words and spoke

Y/n : what still huh? You have changed, you don't love me anymore like you used to do, you are behaving too possessive nowadays

She said in angry yet shaky voice, ohh God her mood swings!!

Jungkook : aishh bun sorry sorry.

I said and was about to hug her she got up from my lap.

Y/n : don't touch me...go away

Saying this she left from there...I never got hurt when she said go away cause I heard it many times from her from past 3 days as I understand that it's her mood swings

I followed her, there she is in balcony sitting right side of the couch, I went near her knelt down infront of her, she turned to other side while folding her arms against her chest with angry pout.

Jungkook : baby..

Y/n : .....

Jungkook : bun...

Y/n : .....

Jungkook : princess...

Y/n : .....

I sighed

Jungkook : Mrs Jeon Y/n?

Her cheeks turned red, I see she is blushing but hiding it, she looked at me

Y/n : what? *blank face*

I cupped her face with my palms

Jungkook : baby I'm sorry I know I'm behaving possessive but whenever I'm with you ,I want all your attention that's why I behaved selfish but I didn't change I loved you , I still do...talk to anybody I don't have any problem but please don't ignore me.