Family dinner?

Few days later

Few days later

Yn pov :

In these days he made me fell harder for him more! I spend my half of the day with his parents after he left to office! I became more closer to them too! I'm missing my mom & dad so much! So jungkook decided to held a family dinner! I happily agreed with him!! We've informed oppas, tae, jimin and Hana, mom and dad (yn parents) to attend the dinner!

Jungkook already went to office present I'm sitting in the balcony and relaxing!

Yn : shitt we forgot to inform Aereum!! How can I forgot about her!!

I immediately dialled her number soon she picked up.

Aereum : finally someone remembered me!!

Yn : I should say that!! You didn't even message me or call me after my wedding untill I call you.

Aereum : aishh sorry sorry my grandma

Yn : don't you dare to call me like that!

Aereum : hehe ok ok!

Yn : btw how are you!!

Aereum : I'm super fine!! What about you?!

Yn : I'm good too! *smiled*

Aereum : yeah yeah my bro-in-law is there right! You will be fine *teasing*

I rolled my eyes.

Yn : btw, tomorrow we held a family dinner! You must attend!!

Aereum : tomorrow?!??

Yn : yess! Is there any problem??

Aereum : there is no problem , umm unnie I want to tell you something!

Yn : what is it? *confused*

Aereum : you know Felix right?

Yn : yeahh he is your college crush na!

Aereum : yeah! Yesterday he proposed me.

Yn : whattt!!?

Aereum : and also he invited me on a date that too tomorrow.

Yn : omg I'm so happy for you...and about the date , just goo we can meet some other day  *smiled*

Aereum : it's ok unnie I'll convince him

Yn : don't do that! My cupcake I know you were waiting for this day from long back , you are going on a date with him on tomorrow and that's  final!!

I heard her sighing.

Aereum : ok as you say *smile*

Yn : that's my girl! *giggled* and don't forgot to give us treat!

Aereum : sure! You and Yuna have helped me a lot!

I chuckled.

Meanwhile in Taehyung's office

Taehyung pov :

I'm sitting in my cabin's chair, while thinking about someone it's none other than YUNA! yes it's yn's sister!! I don't know why but from the moment I saw her she is roaming in my mind. Am I in love with her? No no it can't be, first I want to know about her. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone yelling.

? : TAEHYUNG!!! *yell*

Taehyung : what happened jimin?

He sat up infront of my chair.

Jimin : seriously taehyung you're asking me what happened? I'm calling since 10 mins back , you were lost in your thoughts and now you're asking me what happened?!

I rolled my eyes at him! He did the same.

Jimin : tell me the truth you were thinking about Yuna right? *teasing*

Yes, I told him about it but regretting for telling him, he always tease me about her!

Taehyung : *death glare* how many times I have to tell you that I'm not thinking about her! She is the one who is roaming in my mind!

He rolled his eyes.

Jimin : ok leave it! I'm here you to tell you that, yn and jk held a family dinner so they invited us, your phone was switched off , so they told me to inform you.

I just nodded

Jimin : and one more thing! The person whom you're thinking about I mean the person who is roaming in your mind! Even she is also coming  *teasing+wink*

I glared at him, he chuckled and left from here, I started doing my work.

To be continued.....