Periods?

Jungkook pov :

Jungkook pov :

I'm sitting in my office thinking about y/n that she behaving so differently today morning like she didn't give me my morning kiss and she even didn't ate her breakfast! When I asked her she told me she's having stomach ache, I told her that I'll take her to hospital but she denied and told that she'll use tables and it's gonna be fine , she sent me to office even though I didn't wanted to come I'm so worried about her i don't know what's wrong with her also I can't focus on my work, I came out of my thoughts when I heard....

? : JUNGKOOK COME TO EARTH *shout*

Jungkook : aahhh Jin hyung? Why are you shouting?? *irritated*

He looked at me in disbelief.

Jin : yahhh I was calling you god knows since when but you! You were deep in thoughts that you didn't even hear me *angry*

I sighed.

Jin : now tell me what happened? What's bothering you? *calm*

Jungkook : *sigh* hyung! y/n she's behaving differently from today morning

Jin : *frown* like how ?

Jungkook : I don't know hyung, when I asked her she told me she's having stomach ache and she seemed dull too

He thought for awhile and spoke.

Jin : I think she's on her periods!

Jungkook : huh? What are Periods? *confuse*

He smacked my head

Jungkook : ouchhh! Hyunggggg *whining*

Jin : what hyung huh??You brat you don't even know about periods huh?! You should definitely have some knowledge about that lemme explain briefly... it's the process in a woman of discharging blood and other materials from the lining of uterus...it's a monthly cycle, women bleed every month for about 5-6 days! It's painful...when women are in periods they get bad stomach ache.

I listened to his each and every word carefully.

Jin : and she'll also have mood swings and we can't tell how her mood changes while in her periods , you have to bear her mood swings and most importantly she needs your love, care! You need to comfort her!

Jungkook : I will hyung!

Jin : Untill her period day completes try to take day off and while returning back purchase some dark chocolate it'll reduce her pain! she'll have cravings for different types of foods too you better ask her and prepare those foods for her it's really hard for them to bear so you better take care of her okay!?

Jungkook :- I never knew it's this hard for women in periods, I'll make sure take care of her not only in her periods but always! *smiled*
ok hyung! I get it, I will leave now!

He nodded and smiled. I grab my phone and keys and than we both left from there.

In Mansion

I entered inside, I closed the door, I put the chocolates in the fridge! She is no where to see maybe she's bedroom , I opened our bedroom door only to see mom and y/n! She is sleeping on bed! Mom is caressing her hair, I went near them.