JJK (x reader)

I don't own the JJK universe nor its characters, the only things that are mine are the characters I made up for this story, the plot I created and the main character's ability.

This will have violence in it, as well as negative thoughts and some more gory scenes, so read at your own discretion.

(Y/n) = Your name
(L/n) = Last name
(O/n) = Other name
(H/c) = Hair color
(E/c) = Eye color

Prologue

3rd Person P.O.V
Somewhere in Tokyo, a high school girl was sitting in class, admiring the emerald green expand just beyond the glass.

She smiled as a small brown bird with speckled feathers flew onto a thick branch, landing gracefully near a cavity inside the large tree.

It was holding a wriggling worm in its beak, presenting it to five chicks, who held their heads high, mouths wide open.

Nature is so beautiful. The balance of life keeps these small, harmless creatures alive as they complete their duty for the ecosystem. She sighed softly, closing her eyes.

“Chirp”

Whoosh

Her eyes flew open, startled by the unfamiliar sound. She observed a black cat, sitting below the tree. It was eyeing the birds hungrily, its tail flicking back and forth. 

Where did that sound come from?... 

The cat hadn't moved an inch, yet she had heard something leaping. 

Thwack!

Her eyes flickered around rapidly, trying to find what had been hit. The birds were fine, the cat was still staring at the tree, seemingly undisturbed. 

That was when she felt it. 

It was her

She was the one to get hit. 

Her instincts kicked in, making her grab her attacker’s wrist and twisting their arm, ready to break it. 

“(Y/n) (L/n)! Let go of my arm at once or the principal will hear about this!”

She let go of the limb she was holding when she recognized the high-pitched voice screeching at her. 

Her (e/c) eyes widened, realizing her mistake. She glanced over to where the voice had come from, fearing her punishment. 

“Cleaning duty for a week!”, the woman announced, glaring at the student. 

(Y/n) winced, hoping the second part would be more lenient. 

“You will be doing the bathrooms!”

Her heart dropped as she heard this. Gasps echoed from around the classroom. The girls were giggling and whispering to each other with evil smirks. 

“Which ones?...”, the (h/c) haired girl asked, looking down. 

“Both, since you didn't apologize!”, the teacher fumed, her eyebrow twitching in anger. “Now, pay attention to class! Just because you’ve got good grades, doesn't mean you can slack off and daydream during lessons!”

“...”

The student looked up, sending a death glare to her teacher, who, thankfully, didn't notice it.