𖥔 ࣪ One

FIRST POOL DAY ‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈ 🝊 ┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

FIRST POOL DAY
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈ 🝊 ┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

"Sungie, if it's so hot why don't we just stay home, where the AC is?" Felix pleaded as the older attempted to tug at his arm. The sweat trailing down disallowed Jisung to get a good, or any grip at all.

"Or go to the pool where we can cool off even more and I heard Minho would be working there over the summer," Felix swore he saw Jisung's eyes glisten when his crush's name was mentioned, but maybe it was the heat getting to his head.

He tried to give Felix one final harsh tug out the door but failed as his hands slipped off the younger's arm, and he fell back onto the floor almost bringing the younger down with him.

Dark strands of hair stuck to Jisung's forehead as he looked up at Felix. He poked out his bottom lip and pouted cutely, trying to mimic a puppy. "What if the pool is my only chance to finally talk to him."

"Fine." Felix quietly gave in. "Just let me change."

"Yes!" The older threw his hands up with enthusiasm. "You're really the best. When me and Minho get married I'll make sure to invite you."

"Sure..." He replied not having the heart to tell his best friend that the odds of him marrying a boy who he'd never spoken to were very very low.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟,✧˖°

"Hurry up! If his shift ends before we get there I'm never speaking to you again!" Jisung yelled, only half-jokingly.

"Wow, picking a boy over your best friend?" Felix trotted down the stairs in his yellow swim trunks and a white shirt. "Why're you so obsessed with him, anyways?" He raised his eyebrows at Jisung, genuinely confused about how someone could be so smitten with another individual.

Jisung did a sharp shift to the right with his eyes so he could side-eye Felix. "You already know why, I've liked him since preschool." He grinned, proud that he'd known Minho for that long, the same way someone would brag if they'd liked a group since pre-debut.

"That still doesn't really explain everything." Felix was right. Many had been in love with someone for years, but they weren't desperate and obsessive the way Jisung was.

"Look, you'll understand when you finally have your first love."

"What do you mean finally?"

"I mean we're about to be seniors and you haven't even had your first love."

"You haven't had your first kiss or anything either, so leave me alone." He defended himself. But in the end, he knew Jisung wasn't mistaken.