𖥔 ࣪ Six

FIRST DEFEAT‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈ 🝊 ┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

FIRST DEFEAT
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈ 🝊 ┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

One thing about Lee Felix is he was a sore loser. His pride was too big. It took a lot to admit he was wrong, to admit defeat.

But this time, for once, it'd be easy for him. Because he was undoubtedly in the wrong. He should've never snapped at him.

As a result, he now lies on Han Jisung's couch, in a pool of tears.

He had run to Jisung's home that night. Slightly because that was the only home he truly had, but mostly because he secretly hoped and wanted Jisung to come home and see him. He wanted to see him so they could makeup and Felix could admit he'd been wrong for once.

He chose the couch as sleeping in his bed without him felt wrong. However, he didn't get much sleep as he wasn't used to sleeping alone, always having arms around him and keeping him warm throughout the chilly night.

But it didn't happen. Han Jisung never returned home that night, so Felix lay on the couch sinking into the cushions as well as his regret.

A door swung open, from inside the house. For the first time in hours, Felix's upper body shot up, and his head turned to see who it was. Not Jisung, he frowned. However, it was Yoongi Jisung older brother, the next best thing.

"What's up? Better not be dragging poor Lixie into any trouble Sung." He sighed exhausted from his shift. He hadn't looked back to realize Felix was solo, he'd just assumed the two were together as they typically came as a pair and one wouldn't be seen without the other unless it were the restroom of course.

At the mere sound of his best friend's name, he burst into tears. Snot ran down his face, as tears trailed his cheeks and he cried out. Felix hated to 'ugly' cry in front of others yet he couldn't help but to do so at the moment.

"Hey, what's wrong?" His older sibling, as well as his parent, instincts kicked in immediately upon hearing the other's sobs. He placed himself on the couch next to Felix pulling him into his warm grasp. "Where's Jisung?" He patted the younger wide back as his eyes searched the home with furrowed brows.

"D-dont kn-know." He sobbed he had tried to say "I" however his voice hadn't come out yet.

"Ah, that kid. Dunno what to do with him." He tsked and tried not to think about what his little brother had done this time as he didn't want to stress himself out even more.

"No! It...it's m-my fau-lt." He pulled his hands in front of his face, concealing his freckled skin. "We got into a...fight last night." He sobbed through tears.