𖥔 ࣪ Three

FIRST OBSESSION ‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈ 🝊 ┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

FIRST OBSESSION
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈ 🝊 ┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚

Somehow, Minho had made it to the pool before them. As soon as they entered the gate, he pointed to Jisung, then motioned for him to join him, and his friends in the pool.

Jisung, of course, abandoned Felix to go with Minho. But, Felix didn't mind, because he was about to do the same.

Hyunjin raised himself out of the water and walked towards Felix. It seemed he walked at the slowest rate possible, allowing Felix to take him in, allowing him to catch his breath, only to be breathless again moments later.

Upon approaching Felix, Hyunjin opened his mouth to speak first. "I missed you yesterday, I had no one to keep me entertained." He said as he stood in front of Felix.

Felix felt his cheeks heat up and was sure he was visibly red, from Hyunjins smirking. But, how could he not be happy when he had just been told he was missed by someone, by Hyunjin?

"Oh, I'll try and stay a bit longer then today." Felix tried to play it cool in front of Hyunjin. He tried to seem as if he didn't care when it was clearly the opposite.

"Really? If you stay longer, maybe you'll wanna get into the pool today." Hyunjin gave Felix a friendly and bright smile.

"Mm, maybe." Felix gave him a simple response.

The two of them talked for what felt like ages, yet it also felt like seconds. They talked about whether Hyunjin liked his job or not, how they planned to spend their summers, and whether or not Felix would get into the pool. Of course, they were occasionally interrupted by people needing help or disobeying the rules, but other than that the two just sat at the pool chairs and talked.

After a while and an awkward moment of silence, Hyunjin got an idea. "Hey, gimme your phone," Hyunjin ordered Felix to do so and he listened. He hadn't even fully processed Hyunjin's statement. He just saw the lifeguard's hand out and placed his phone into the other's palm.

Hyunjin then proceeded to pull his phone out of his pocket. Felix was amazed at how it was still intact after the number of times Hyunjin had jumped into the pool. Once he had his own phone out Hyunjin held both phones together, in his large hands. Then shared each others contact information.

"There," He handed Felix his phone back. "My shifts about to end. Text me later?" The last sentence was a question, but it came off more as of a comand to Felix.

"Hyunjin!" A small, yet muscular male entered through the pools gate. He wore the same uniform as Hyunjin, except he decided to leave the shirt at home, allowing his abs to breathe. He walked up to Hyunjin and beat his fists on Hyunjins chest twice, as a greeting.