Settling in

(MJ POV)

Days had passed since MJ met with the boys, their hectic schedule being crammed with interviews and shows, and herself being swamped with meetings at the company. Those meetings could drag on for hours, as the eager staff wanted to know more about her, her likes and dislikes, and make preparations accordingly. MJ, being a perfectionist, wanted to be aware of even the smallest of details.

"Maybe I'm annoying," she half-joked at herself. "Oh, but wait until I meet with the stylists' team...they're going to think I'm the weirdest piece of shit they've ever met." She laughed and opened the door to the cozy Airbnb. She had been living here for the past 2 weeks, most of her belongings still packed inside suitcases and boxes like a nomad. Jenny - her manager - had told her that the company would arrange a dorm room for her as soon as possible, but there was no news about that. Until today, that was.

Her phone chimed, signaling a new message. Unlocking her phone, she saw Jenny's name on her screen, like a ray of hope.

 Unlocking her phone, she saw Jenny's name on her screen, like a ray of hope

"That last sentence was...odd," MJ thought. "What kind of surprise could that be? I hope it's food, I'm always down for food." The idea lingered in her mind and her stomach growled in agreement. Jenny had been kind enough to share her homemade food with MJ over the past few days and MJ was more than thankful for her generosity, as cooking was not exactly her forte. "When I'm settled in my new dorm, I'll bake a cake for my unnie...and I'll manage my meals better," she promised herself.

A few days later, MJ was ready to move to her new dorm. She had already arranged for the moving company to transport her boxes to the dorm, while she would follow them on her motorcycle. She was about to leave her old room when she heard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" she called out. She opened the door and saw two men wearing the logo of Chacha Moving Company on their shirts.

"Hello, we are here to pick up your stuff," one of them said bowing politely."Hello, yes, please come in!" MJ invited them. She showed them where her boxes were and let them do their work. Meanwhile, her phone buzzed with several notifications. She checked them and saw that they were from the group chat with Ateez.

 She checked them and saw that they were from the group chat with Ateez