They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor 7.1

They boasted that you were the Immortal Emperor, which made me laugh to death. 7.1

The night was sultry, and the autumn wind made the sweet-osmanthus tree in the corner tremble, making the scene look particularly charming.

"Be careful!" 

Mo Zhiyang sat astride the wall of the courtyard, really in a dilemma. "You really hang yourself from the southeast branch."

If it weren't for this mission, nothing would have happened.

The original owner was a loser, an extremely dull type. If he hadn't been born in the Mo family, he would have been squeezed to death by this world where everyone advocates cultivation and ascension.

But now, they are also being squeezed to death.

The original owner is a branch of the Mo family and has some connections, so he lives here. The Mo family has a big business, so it's okay to have one more person to support him.

The key is that the original owner was obviously a cannon fodder, but he still felt that he had taken the protagonist's script, and he wanted to become an immortal. As a result, Qiaoqiao was poisoned to death, leaving only one mission and that is to ascend.

"This is so f*cking awesome!" Mo Zhiyang was stuck on the wall of the simple courtyard, "Why don't you have a B in mind?"

"The NPC inside has treasures. In the original plot, he helped the protagonist reshape his muscles and bones." The system suddenly felt that it was so useful!

If it weren't for this treasure, who would be stuck on the wall in the middle of the night.

"Turning waste into treasure, damn." Mo Zhiyang took a deep breath and put his head to visually measure the height. It must be two meters.

While teasing the system to relieve stress, he gritted his teeth and jumped off the courtyard wall.

Finally coming down from the courtyard wall, his old clothes became more and more messy. Mo Zhiyang didn't have time to look, so he walked lightly and quietly approached the house. 

"Ahem—"

In the dark night, a cough suddenly came from the room. It was as weak as a dry lotus hanging in the pond in autumn. It would break if the wind blew.

Mo Zhiyang's shoulders shrank, "Is there a ghost inside?"

"The script you took is a fairy tale. Isn't it normal to have a ghost? Don't panic, I'll recite the Diamond Sutra and the Plum Blossom in the Golden Ping to you, rush, rush, rush.

This system can't do anything.

This courtyard is really shabby. It is surrounded by a square wall, with weeds and dead leaves trapped here. There is only one room.

The door was closed, and he didn't know what was inside.

Mo Zhiyang swallowed and worked hard for the mission!

He slowly walked up the steps and leaned tentatively on the door panel. He couldn't see anything through the window paper, and it was dark. 

"Ahem—"

Pingdi was coughing again, but Mo Zhiyang was so frightened that he broke into a cold sweat. His hands trembled. Forget it, even if there were ghosts and monsters inside, he still had to see them.

He pushed the door tentatively, but he didn't expect that the door was like an old man touching porcelain. It opened with a slight push.

"Who is it?"