"Sincerely, your Trash Son"

Summary:

The first record by The Original Cale Henituse

-----------
But to admit a mistake, rise from the ashes you burned yourself, is no less stronger nor wiser than those who rise from being the victim of the horrible decisions made by others. If anything, the power to change and forgive oneself burned hotter than that or revenge.

"Impressive, Cale Henituse."

Song Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsnkvfPRTD0

Buzzt...

Recording start.

"Hello, urgh why am I even talking to this?"

Screetttchh....

"Gods, these piano chairs need to have wheels on the bottom. What an ear killer"

Ting ting tong...

"Do.. Re... Mi..."

"I... This is my first time recording me playing anything. I heard from someone in bar that if you can't speak your problem to people, you can speak to items or animals instead. Turning them into a form of art is also a way of... reaching freedom?"

The redhead finally sat on the chair, facing the piano. He turned his head to the side and saw the recorder he set up on his own.

"Learning mana is needed to do these tapes. Good thing I have a cheat code!" he said happily smiling while waving a torn page. His dim eyes then returned to the keys.

"They don't solve problems but...it's kinda nice. I.."

His fingers then started playing on the keys...

"Chorus, verse one, chorus, verse 2, chorus, bridge, then another chorus. I wonder if i wrote it too long"

The beat stopped for a while, and the vocal chorus started.

"I'm sorry mom and dad

I know I messed up bad

I should've, should've done

Should've done better

I'm sorry mom and dad

For all the time I had

To get my life, to get my life together

But I didn't"

The song suddenly stopped. He then explained,

"I... I had a reason for acting the way I am but I know... I know my actions pains you, mom... and maybe.... Father too. Who knows about him though."

----------------------

The Henituse couple hitched a breath. 'A reason?' they thought. Was the child who grew up making drunk tantrums had a reason other than he was angry and he needed attention? Both of them had thought Cale just grew out of it but... perhaps they should've asked Cale if he was alright and WHY did the boy turned a 180 overnight.

--------------------

The song then continued...

" [Year Cale was born] you gave birth to me

Sweet little baby boy, had the world at my feet

Before I could even stand "