Am I A Better Cale?

Remember when it was said that the people had no problem showing the tape in the restaurant? See, it was because of this last bit of that tape

--------------------------------

"Sincerely, your trash son"

"Blerrghh... okay that was way more cringe that I thought it was. Me? Being all sad and meek? What a joke." Said the Cale in the recording.

It wasn't like him to be this mellow, what the hell is wrong with him? He's mentally fourty and he's singing sad song like he used to when he was younger? Cringe

Just... Embarrassing

"Anyways, all that was just an act, yea, an act. To make this more dramatic! Who knows, maybe one day the tapes go out and my parents are forced to listen. Well, not my fault. I'm NOT the one who shoved it all under the rug..."

He continued while trying to make the whole a joke... just lighting things up... like he always does.

"I'll be fine. The new Cale will come soon and show everyone what Cale Henituse should be all about!"

Even if it's not him, 'Cale Henituse' will be proving all of them wrong. He almost wished to see their faces.

He turned his head to the camera and walked confidently to it. Whispered a few words before the screen turned dark

"All the whole worlds a stage anyway, this place... it's a mere dollhouse."

---------------------------------------

Nobody really knew what Cale meant there. All they know is that the Young Master thinks of the Henituse Mansion as a dollhouse.

A play. Following a script. The script of fate.

Maybe they're stretching things out too much, the commoner pay no heed to it. The song was great and the Commander is an attraction. More sales for their establishments when they have a way to reel in customers.

--------------------------------

King Schikler didn't quite know what else to say. The redhead felt so alone, so estranged from his family that he feels like a doll? Maybe that's what caused his rumoured drinking and bad attitude in his youth.

Just another youngster with a short fuse who needed a way to cope

Nobody taught him to cope well

--------------------------------

Still, Deruth always thinks that his son is fine. He turned out fine anyway, why wouldn't he be okay?

He's a commander, he has great subordinates, knows many dragon, and is even friendly with many races across the world

His son is fine

He wasn't but he is now

Is it really necessary to dig the past up again?

"Yes, honey. There is." said Violan sternly. The woman had been watching her husband and knew darn well what he was thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Dongsaeng, how do you want to go with this?"

"I don't think there's any way to go. He didn't let out any crucial information. As planned before, I'll shrug it off as something Cale felt in the past. I've let go of such grudges. It'd be awkward for me to receive apologies from him... I'm not the one he should be apologizing to."