"Sincerely, your Trash Son" 2

The beat continued to get faster. His heart beating loudly though not loud enough for the recorder to pick up. His expression turned grim. He did his best to help them but he knows... Cale Henituse let them down. And it was the other Cale Henituse that lifted their hopes back on him.

Funny how it took a whole other person for them to be a family... to act like one.

" I dropped all my studies without any plans

Stayed at home, I couldn't even pay rent

I was living by the wine, tryna figure it out

Cutting myself up and tearing myself down"

The song stopped all of a sudden. The finger on the keys halted and just hovered atop them. Cale closed his eyes and felt a tear run down his cheek.

"I fucked up. I really fucked up... What do I do... Tomorrow is going to come. The world is going to keep spinning. And I won't be here. 'I' won't be here... So it's okay."

He emphasized the 'I' simply because he knew Cale Henituse would still be here. But it wouldn't be him. It'd be a better him.

Someone who would be a better 'Cale Henituse'. He's not mad. Not to the gods, not to the transmigrator. If anything, they helped the people he cared about.

He's just a little... just a little...

Bitter

Look at the bright side though... Maybe he'll end up being a better Kim Rok Soo too?

---------------------------------

When the people first watched, they thought it was unwise to roll in public since it seems to show such a vulnerable side of their ex-commander. However, it was the end of the tape that made them confident that it's okay to show to everyone.

But Cale's gang had no idea about this.

Erubahen snapped when he saw his child's tears and stood up. He walked over to the owner of the restaurant and demanded the show to be shut down. Confiscating the tape as well.

It took him great patience to not destroy the establishment.

Choi Han went with the dragon and the children and silently went home. Perhaps it's best to let their unlucky bastard know about the leak.

-------------------------------------

Choi Han was silent all along because he was racking his brains.

'The original cale said "I won't be here". Does he mean that the Cale in the tapes know that he would be switching souls with Cale-nim? If so, then this is the Cale from 20 years in the future who regressed but has not yet transmigrated. This happened in the period of time between the regressing and the transmigration.'

On seeing how thoughtful Choi Han seemed, On had a few thoughts. It wasn't often that the swordmaster racked his brains like that. He is smart, to a degree of course. Wouldn't be able to compare to Cale-nya but... good enough. 'I think he knows something about these tapes... huh..'

--------------------------------------------

Ron, watching with his son, heard Cale's monologue and thought if this was a little before his Young Master decided to be a new man. To change his ways. His change was drastic, no doubt. He suddenly knew many things even though Ron didn't seem to ever find him in libraries or any insightful places to study.

'Was this his resolve to change? "I won't be here" as in... the trashy Young Master persona will be erased?

Many across the world also thought this was the case.