dieci

It was the last day before Camilla left Italy to study abroad in America. To celebrate, there was a party at the Rossi house.

Before heading into the party, I found myself talking with Damiano. He was always perceptive, and he encouraged me to just talk to Niccolo about my feelings too. His words lingered in my mind as I entered the party with him, trying to push aside the turmoil Niccolo's confession had stirred within me.

But as the night progressed, I couldn't ignore the sight of Niccolo and Virginia talking intimately.

Anger bubbled up inside me once again, and I found myself retreating to the nearest drink to drown out the pain.

So much for "breaking up with Virginia".

The tension in the air thickened when Virginia, a mischievous glint in her eyes, sauntered over to the makeshift DJ booth. With a sly smile playing at her lips, she fiddled with the controls, her fingers dancing over the buttons with practiced ease.

A hush fell over the room as the music abruptly cut off, all eyes turning to Virginia as she raised a small device in her hand. With a flourish, she tapped a few buttons, and suddenly, the room was filled with the sound of laughter and muffled gasps.

On the large screen mounted on the wall, a video began to play, the image crystal clear and unmistakable. It was Ludovica and Brando, caught in a compromising position, their faces flushed with desire as they leaned in for a kiss.

A collective gasp echoed through the room as the realization of what they were witnessing sank in. Ludovica's cheeks burned with embarrassment, her eyes wide with shock as she stared at the screen in disbelief.

Virginia's laughter rang out like a dagger in the silence, her voice dripping with malice as she reveled in the chaos she had caused. With a wicked grin, she turned to face the stunned crowd, her eyes alight with mischief as she watched their reactions unfold.

The room erupted into chaos as Ludovica's anger boiled over, her fists clenched in fury as she lunged at Virginia, her voice filled with rage. But before she could reach her, Niccolo and his friends sprang into action, pulling them apart before things could escalate further.

The party erupted into chaos as Niccolo and his friends rushed to intervene, pulling Ludovica and Virginia apart before things could escalate further. The air crackled with tension as tempers flared and harsh words were exchanged.

I watched in disbelief as Ludovica and Virginia continued to trade insults, their voices rising in a heated crescendo. It was like watching a train wreck in slow motion, each moment more intense than the last.

As the chaos unfolded, Chiara's heart went out to Ludovica. She could see the hurt and humiliation written all over her friend's face, and she knew that she needed to do something to diffuse the situation before it spiraled out of control.

"Ludovica, come on," Chiara said gently, placing a comforting hand on her friend's shoulder. "Let's get out of here."

Ludovica's eyes were filled with anger and frustration, but Chiara could also see the pain lurking beneath the surface. She knew that Ludovica needed to cool off before things got even worse.

"Luna, come with us," Chiara urged, turning to me with a pleading look. "This party is a mess, and I don't want to stick around for any more drama."

I nodded before Niccolo came up next to me. Chiara gave me a confusing look as she held Ludovica's arm.  "We'll be in the car Luna,"

"Yeah I'll be with you guys in a bit," I said before turning to Niccolo.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I spat, my frustration boiling over as I locked eyes with Niccolo.