28

Y/n's POV

At that very moment when my orbs had completely turned black, I lost total control of my whole system. I felt hungry-hungry for destruction as this feeling inside me blooms with each passing second.

This pressure of the raging sea of anger inside me had my

mind under its spell that forced my body to comply with its very command.

That is to... avenge Jennie for what had happened to her.

And if it weren't for Chaeyoung's wolf who had reminded me through mind link as to who I was strangling, then Chaeyoung would have died in my hands.

I never intended it to happen, I was just really eaten by anger.

But I never thought that it would be the cause of our broken friendship. And I was foolish enough to think that everything would be fine between us the next day.

It was usually like that for every little argument that we had. But now, it was different.

Three to four days had passed and everything between us went downhill like a ball constantly rolling down to a never-ending cliff. In short, it was still as cold as the first

And to think that I was busy for the past days, with my mother teaching me every alpha stuff in the morning and taking care of Jennie and Ella at night, I never really had the time to mend our ruined friendship.

I was indeed foolish-

That foolish type of person who acts blind or deaf to the truth up front, allowing lies to surround them.

Or maybe a pretender always pretending and giving it a cold shoulder as if nothing happened.

For what reason?

To ease the heaviness inside the chest that is always bothersome precisely how I have been feeling.

And that is not a good feeling.

So now that I have some free time, something that I had begged my mother for repeatedly, I'll make sure to fix and bring back our old and happy bond that we shared. It was a great excuse too.

I really do need a break from her lessons.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung!" But it would be quite the challenge as a certain blonde keeps on avoiding me the whole day

I kept my pace and followed her through the halls of the huge packhouse as she continues to walk away and block me out, ignoring my calls as if I was a complete stranger to her.

"What is your damn problem, huh?!" I feel my patience started to thin as she keeps on stubbornly avoiding me.

"Oh will you stop with your shitty silent treatment and fucking talk to me like a matured woman I pulled my hair out of great frustration as her continuous silence only infuriates me further.

It feels like I'm talking to practically no one

Talking to the wind now makes more sense. At least that answers, not like someone I know

"For fuck sake! Why are you even angry at me when it is you who went all berserk and just fucking assaulted MY MATE?!" I grasp her shoulder firmly before she could even enter her room and slam the door to my face.

"Get lost" She muttered angrily before pushing me away so she could lock the door. But I quickly slip a foot in between, stopping her from fully closing it.

"Please... just tell me why are you being like this"

"You want to know why?" She pulled me inside by my arm before locking the door.