30 (M)

Y/n's POV

When I see you, my heart rises hotly

Because I'm more attracted to you than my fear

This unstoppable trembling is on and on and on

I want to throw all of me into the world of you

Look at me, look at me now

You're bothering me like this

I can't turn it off, our love is playing with fire

My love is on fire

Everything within me was on fire, burning up my insides as everything seems to disappear in the darkness that envelops her and I. In the void it felt, like two tiny people endlessly floating in a vast space, clear of anything that can get through our way.

We are shifted into the world of nothingness. I see nothing in. the background, only my beautiful mate and I in a very close proximity. I then realize it was the reason for my sudden rise of heat.

She was like a lighter and I was the candle, together we bring light to this darkness. She was my only source of heat that could melt and turn me to wax even the slightest touch. It awoke the beast in me, the primal need rising within.

Oh god, I'm going insane.

The moment her lips descended against mine, (which I did not expect) I knew it was the end of my wolf and I. Sparks flew to where the contact was made and I find myself kissing back with the same intensity as hers.

Despite my hatred towards her from the beginning, I confess. that I did somehow wanted to feel the softness of her lips simply pressed against mine. It was inviting, yet I tried hard to resist as I was too eaten up by my anger.

Though I couldn't deny that I did somehow imagine something like this and thought that it would be impossible or would rather take me years to get in this kind of moment.

But it is happening now, we are kissing and I can finally feel how soft her lips really are, taste every inch of it.

And wow was it the best.

Jennie draped both arms around my neck, pulling me closer, and ran her hands through my hair ever so gently, only intensifying the racing of my heart.

It was so good to be true.

And when I thought nothing could be better than this, she starts to nibble my lower lip, causing a growl to escape my mouth.

"Mine" I proclaimed possessively.

And that was like an open invitation, lust flare in her eyes and her hands started to ran through my clothed body, causing the tingling sensation to ignite the burning desire inside. Everything became hot all of a sudden.

I kissed her harder, pushing her gently to her back, the control that I had gradually fading away. The need was practically growing and growing and I no longer have the self- control to play safe with her.

I wanted more.

Jennie continued kissing me senselessly, pressing her lips. rougher and harder than I did, catching my bottom lip between her teeth.

I gasp.

And she took the opportunity to slide her wonderful tongue. in. I sucked and moan into her mouth, causing her to smile in between our heated kisses. It was perfect, our lips seem perfect together, like a magnet that seems to attract our lips and have them pressed against each other.

Addicting

She continues to slip her tongue in and out and I did the same. Our hands wander around and under our shirt, pressing upwards.