31

Jennie's POV

'I love you'

Those three words rang in my ears endlessly.

Last night, I didn't answer. I pretended to be asleep as I did not know what to do, or how to react.

I felt bad.

But what can I do? I still am not sure about it.

She loves me.

Is it true? Did she really mean it?

I don't know... her actions said it all and now, she said it in words.

Do I love her?

Is what I am feeling called love?

What is love anyway?

My past relationships had changed my perspective about love-it made me a coward.

I am afraid to open my heart again, I admit.

Love only brings pain because eventually, that person will leave, no matter what the circumstances are.

But I never felt a pull so strongly, attracted and captivated greatly to someone like Y/n. She has this effect on me that only she can cast upon my whole being—change it, despite the protest of my mind.

I can feel it.... I am becoming soft. Again. I didn't know if I should be happy about it or not.

Should I?

I know she was different. But, is that different good or bad?

"Eomma?" Little hands started tugging my shirt and I blink a couple of times, stirring myself out of my daze.

"Hm?" I respond.

"Can you and mama go on date again?" She kept her grasp at the hem of my shirt as she looks up with a glint of hope.

I bent down to her level, looking at her with amusement. "And why is that?"

"So gwandma can make delicious cookies again"

"But your mama and grandma are super busy today. I don't think we'll be seeing them anytime soon"

The thought alone is enough to bring my mood down and ruin my day, had not been for my little Ella here.

It hasn't even been that long since she left my side and I miss her already.

Yesterday was terrific.

We fell asleep on the rooftop naked. I gave her, her very first orgasm.

Oh.

How glad I was to know that it was her first. That means she had never been touch, only me. I was the only one to made her feel something she had never felt her entire life; that kind of pleasure. And I would like to keep it that way

I couldn't imagine someone other than me doing it to her.

No, that would never happen. Not on my watch.

She was mine.

No one is allowed to touch her.

I'll make sure of it.

But it wasn't only that, of course. I consider yesterday as a date - a date where no one mattered, just the two of us trapped inside our own little bubble.

It gave me a taste of fantasy– a day filled with magic and rainbows. A fairytale where Y/n was beauty and I was the beast.....

Or maybe I was beauty and she is the beast?