𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡. LEE DRILLY

in the LABORATORY !╰ she aint my type but     i fuck what i like

in the LABORATORY !
she aint my type but
i fuck what i like .

    this is a 'y/n' chapter,     idk if i like it

idk if i like it.

→ IN WHICH !ali doesn't believe in breakups

IN WHICH !
ali doesn't believe
in breakups.

you and ali had been 'broken up' for the last week and a half. you told him that you guys weren't communicating well and that you were tired of trying for something that felt one sided. you didn't give him time to say anything before you hung up. since then, you had been avoiding him.

"DO I LOOK DUMB to you y/n?" ali had you stuck in the bathroom of the party that yall both coincidently were attending. you were doing your business before he barged in and forced you to listen to him. "why do you think i would let you leave me? 'nd i'm fucking whatever situationship up that you keep posting about." no, you didn't have anything going on but you knew what to post to get under his skin.

"why are you doing all this ali? it's pointless. i already told you i'm done with you." yes indeed, saying the words out loud hurt you and anyone would be able to tell that you were completely unsure of your answer.

"but you aren't! i'm not letting you get a new nigga, new hoes, nun of that. we been together and we gon' stay that way. you mad at me about shit you know i can change. 'nd you know that because you didn't even let me say shit back! i would've told yo' ass from the jump that i'm not going for none of that. y/n you be pissing me off, deadass."

you would be a liar if you said he didn't look good. the thought of yall breaking up wasn't on your mind anymore, he was showing what you wanted to see. "ok ali i get it, — but you don't! 'nd that shit is annoying."

"i wish you would just let us be happy, we gon' be good." he moved his hands onto your thighs, you felt your body heat up drastically. "'nd by the way you acting, you missed me too mama."

"keep your eyes on the mirror y/n , 'm not gon' tell you again." his words were more of a groan as his thrust kept a forceful pace. how did he expect you to keep your eyes on the mirror when you could barely keep them open in general. the way he pumped into you turned your body into putty. "aliii, 'm soso sorry."

"are you really? tell the party who got you like this," tears filled the brim of your eyes, trying not to give him the satisfaction, your throat itched from the noises you tried to keep to a minimum. the bubbling in your stomach and tightening of your slick clit was enough to know that you were close.

"p-promise you gone give me my daughter- fucck." his hand wrapped around the front of your neck, pulling you closer to his chest. the new amount of pleasure was overwhelming, you felt like you could feel everything.

the way his tip pierced your gummy walls had your eyes in the back of your head, moans and whimpers being released. "wait ali i can't, it's too much." your words went unanswered, he wasn't worried because he knew you could take it, you've done it before.

"shittt. this pussy is all mine, yeah?" he gritted his teeth as he spoke the final sentence, making you body shudder from how sexy it sounded. the view in front of him was all he needed, he watched as your eyes brimmed with tears, your boobs falling out of the thin bikini top and your shorts pulled to your ankles. he loved seeing his girlfriend like this.

your mind was hazy as his thrust made you melt, there was no way in hell yall weren't caught. "whatchu' gonna do if that lil' situationship comes in here right now?" he didn't give you any time to answer before he kept talking, "you wouldn't do anything, cause i'd keep going mama. even if he walked in, you'd continue to take it, a-ah! cum for me mama."

you were filled with an unbearable amount of pleasure, your walls clasped onto ali and only let go once your orgasm was ripped out of you. "there you gooo, i'm so close. gon' make you a mommy." the trance you felt like you were in wasn't on your side, you couldn't even get full sentences out.

ali pulled out with a groan, his sticky substance covering your butt and lower back. the silence between the both of you was now thick, yall both recovering from the intense amount of pleasure you both just received.

"i missed you mama, now stop trying to play in my face." he planted a kiss on your head before his fingers slid across your core, making you whimper. "lets get you cleaned up."

 ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)idk, wyd? 🏂

ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)
idk, wyd? 🏂

 ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)idk, wyd? 🏂