𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗞. JAYKLICKIN

in the LABORATORY !╰ yall missed me 👅 ?

in the LABORATORY !
yall missed me 👅 ?

    js seen someone post abt me
    deleting bikini bottom & almost cried.

→ IN WHICH !jay hates that he picked the wrong homegirl

IN WHICH !
jay hates that he picked
the wrong homegirl.

wrote this on my laptop,
my bad if the layout is fucked up

ivory and justin had never talked before, she had known him as her bestfriends boyfriend. when they would be into it, she would call ivory and ask for advice, if she needed a paragraph to send, she would write it and even if she needed things to say when they were getting freaky, she would ask ivory beforehand.

that all ended when they had broken up when justin found out that everything wasn't genuinely from her. he had seen in her messages the same paragraphs, almost word for word, that she sent him from someone under the name of 'ivoryyy . 🫶🏽'

THATS HOW HE GOT where he was now, in-front of the unfamiliar house. he knew he shouldn't have shouldn't have been there, but he needed his closure, he wanted ivory to tell him the real about his past relationship, he didn't expect her to tell on her friend, but he wanted to at least know something.

the door opened to a shocked ivory, she knew who he was but her image to him was surprising. her silk pajama cropped top hung low on her body, the build of her boobs being clear, the matching shorts were cutting her hips, they were a little small, but she didn't care, she was comfortable in her own home.

"um, raya isn't here." her voice was laced with confusion, "no actually, i'm here to talk to you. give me five minutes max." his small plead was enough for her to let him in, putting a reminder in her head to tell her bestfriend he had even come over. "i found out she wasn't being genuine with me and that it was you, 'nd i just want to know if she even liked me for-real, like from the beginning."

she couldn't comprehend how he got her in this position, knees pinned to her chest, the crop top scrunched around her lower waist, and her shorts discarded somewhere on the floor. justin kneeled in front of her, two fingers knuckles deep in her, curling in a 'come here' motion. the way her puffy pussy clenched and gushed around his finger had him in a daze, "gonna come for me vee? i feel you sucking me in." his words were just loud enough for her to hear.

ivory was feeling too much bliss to respond, her toes eyes rolled back to the point she felt the tension from pull. "there it is..your pretty ass." the tension from his fingers sent ivory over the edge. he felt her clench around him, initiating her release. by that time, his voice had dropped to a much lower octave, one that caused a shudder in her legs.

justin on the other hand was stimulated, the tightness around his waist was getting tighter with each moan ivory released. she was like putty in his hands and he enjoyed that, this was the most enjoyment during intercourse that he's had in a while.

"fuuuck, this isn't right." her voice was strained. justin had his hands glued to her waist, ass and even her thighs, not knowing exactly where he wanted them. ivory had taken control of their pleasure, fucking herself onto him. "shitshittt, keep fuckin' me like that." his hands found themselves onto the middle of her back, pushing her into the bed.

his head was thrown back from the pleasure, he had realized he had picked the wrong homegirl and he had no shame on it. her pussy clenched around him just perfectly, to the point he would give her anything she wanted. just so tight and wet, gushing and gripping him so well, he could feel the sticky slick dripping down him and gathering on his base. the white ring making him eyes roll back.

his hand slippered in between her thighs, his thumb rubbing against her swollen clit. his digit teetered against her nub at the same pase as his thrust, sending ivory into a frenzy. he was close to his release but he needed her to be closer, "come for me baby, fuckkkk! please do." his groans were being ripped from him.

he watched her lose composure under him, he felt the pulsing of her pussy, his thrust quickening. "right there jay. shit—wait, oh my'." he continued to rub her clit in between his fingers as her orgasm rushed over her.

ivory felt her body go limp, her energy completely gone. this didn't stop justin though, the chase of his own orgasm was close to ending. "i'm righttt there— shitttt." his words were drug out as he felt his own shudder of pleasure.

he continued his thrust at a slower rate, completely stopping once he pulled out of her. ivory's body fell flat as she released a whimper. the fucked out state she was in made her completely forget about the wrong doings she had just participated in, pushing it to the back of her mind.

"maybe i should've picked you to begin with."

ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)i was in such a bad writing funkkkkk, i rewrote this so many times

ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)
i was in such a bad writing funkkkkk, i rewrote this so many times. i feel like ive lost my spark, my bad.

mwah, no bars . 💋

 💋