! 𝗠𝗛𝗔𝗗𝗬𝟮𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗘

DEE'S BEDROOM :hey yall, i js wanted to saythat i'll NEVER beef abt traydonNEVER EVERRRRR

DEE'S BEDROOM :
hey yall, i js wanted to say
that i'll NEVER beef abt traydon
NEVER EVERRRRR

DEE'S BEDROOM :hey yall, i js wanted to saythat i'll NEVER beef abt traydonNEVER EVERRRRR

MHADY2HOTTIE
ahmad !

ATTRACTIVE THINGS HE DOES !

MANSPREAD.

the way his hair hangs over his face because he has his head down while he pays attention to his phone, his free hand lying in his lap. the black palm angles sweatpants hanging low on his waist, the red basketball shorts being barely seen. the small glimmer from the pendant of his chain, the black beater making it look even brighter.

once he grows bored he lifts his head, his hand pulling his hair back, leaving his face completely revealed. the base in his voice is revealed when he calls for his girlfriend. once she walks out their shared bedroom, attention on the male, "'cmere i miss you." the smile on her face grows, soon making her way towards him.

another time when they were at settys house with a couple other people. ahmad was sitting on the end of the couch, comfortably, legs spread. his gray sweatpants hung low, the shadow of his print slightly visible. "whats wrong with you? you wanna go home?"

she knew ahmad had a short social span, they had already been at settys for almost two hours and she could tell he was distancing himself. her legs were hung over his right leg, his hands keeping them in place. "if you not ready to go then we can stay mama, i'm coolin'."

his body language showed he was ready to go, his head leaned back onto the back of the couch, "cmon, i hate when you do that and you know that." she hopped up quickly, making ahmad smile.

SHOWS HIS GIRLFRIEND OFF.

she would be scrolling on tiktok when she sees a slideshow he posted a few hours ago. "i needa stunna girl, like stunna girl i choose you baby over a hunnid' girls." the smile on her face would show almost all her teeth. the attention she received without asking for it made her love him more.

or another time when he was on live, interacting with his fans. there was this fan that kept trying to "flirt" with him. "you know my girlfriend would whoop yo' ass about me?" this resulted in the comments tagging her, making her join the live.

"yeah, now that she on here youn' wanna say nun. bae tell them youn play about me." her comment was something like "yeah ion play about my man, so gon' about yall day."

ATTENTIVE.

"tell me why you're crying mama, i hope not over your hair, i told you ill pay to get it fixed." he hated when she cried, he felt like his mood would change, so it was better to keep her happy. "now stop crying and let me fix it, you got better things to worry about."

or maybe she had been talking about a purse that went on sale a couple days ago, he was up at 12 trying to be one of the first people on the site to buy it. he gets it too! a couple days later it's delivered and she calls to tell him he got a package, resulting in him telling her to open it for him.

but lets not forget about when she jumps when his hands grab her waist when he moves her out the way. she could just be standing in the middle of the bathroom getting ready for party her friends invited her too, he would just walk behind her, both of them facing the mirror.

needing to grab a towel from the rack about the mirror, he places his hands gently but firmly onto her hips, moving her to the side just barely.

GLOCK IN HIS LAP.

ahmad would be sitting in his car, waiting for his girlfriend to come outside so he could drop her food off. he would be sitting back in his seat, a hand in his lap and a phone in the other, his legs would be spread, a bag of weed, his glock 19 gen 4 and a pack of dutches would all be placed in his lap.

when she would make it to the car door, he would unlock it and the mixture of cologne and weed would hit her quickly. the tension would be thick due to them not being on "talking terms" because of the argument they had earlier.

she had expressed that she hated when he would act nonchalant and while she was expressing herself, he was doing exactly what she hated. "if youn' care, why are you at my house?" her attitude was visible. "if you think i was gon' let you say we breaking up and block me, without me doing anything, then you fucked up."

"ok ahmad cause you about to make me mad." before she could open the door, she heard the locks click. "why are you deciding to play with me? you think you could just be done? that's not how that works my baby." his hand placement changed smoothly, his right hand resting behind his head, his left gently gripping the 19.

"cmere," his seat reclined more, giving her space to fit. she moved like a cast was put upon her, gently sitting onto his lap. her eyes widened at the "bulge" she felt, "chill baby, thats just my gun."