𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡. DTHANG

in the LABORATORY !╰ my man my man my man

in the LABORATORY !
my man my man my man . 👅👅
     who yall fave writers ?

gimmie request sexys ! 💋

→ IN WHICH !how can daniel be mad,if 'we aren't together

IN WHICH !
how can daniel be mad,
if 'we aren't together.'

aaliyah sat on the opposite side of the dinner table that was filled with her friends; daniel, bando, asia and deja. they all sat and talked as a normal friend group would, everyone but aaliyah, she was more worried about the skinny arm that daniel had wrapped around her bestfriends shoulder and how asia was letting him do it.

no, daniel and aaliyah weren't together, they were definitely the 'friends in public but fucking in private'. asia of all people knew this, especially since that was her bestfriend. so she couldn't wrap her head around the image she was seeing.

"honestly, if i had a sneaky link, it definitely wouldn't be sneaky. 'cause if he laying good dick on me, he becoming my nigga. — so you saying daniel not yo' sneaky link no more?" asia was cut off by deja, making aaliyah tune back into the conversation completely.

the table had gone silent, everyone waiting for someone to say something. deja was closer with asia than aaliyah, so she was definitely in the loop of knowing everything. "this is awkward, liyah what you gon' order?" bando was someone aaliyah went to about everything, including his bestfriend.

"um ion know' maybe some ribs and cheese broccoli." her response was normal to anyone that didn't know aaliyah and how hard it was for her to show her attitude. she understood she couldn't be bad because they weren't together but in reality, she didn't know who to slap.

"asia you know i should whoop your ass? but i know youn' fight, so there's literally no reason to swing off of you. especially over a nigga." the dinner had gone on as if nothing had happened, that was until deja made another slick comment about the two fucking around, leading to the argument that was currently happening.

"aaliyah you're overreacting, — how bitch? you fucking on the nigga you knew i was fucking on!" her anger was definitely getting the best of her, she didn't understand why her face was getting played in.

NONE OF THAT mattered anymore, it had been almost two weeks and aaliyah had left everyone alone, besides bando. everywhere she went, he was with her and the same for him. to the outsiders, it was easy to assume they were messing around but the exact opposite was happening. the two weren't intimate at all, their 'brother and sister' relationship was completely true.

"you must be fucking him? you ignore me for weeks to be with him, 'nd you expect me to not think you fucking him." aaliyah had just gotten home from work, walking into her apartment, being faced with daniel sitting in her bedroom. "why are you here daniel?"

"i'm not going to ask again, you fucking him?" his hands rubbed against her clit, making her breath hitch. "we're just friends." she mumbled a little, furrowing her eyebrows while grabbing at his wrists, but he didn't stop, his hips running into hers.

the stretch was soothed from the slick of her arousal, making the shlack! shlack! sound that could be heard. "why you lying? fuuck— he not fucking you like i am. ever." the groans that were being pulled from him were whispy and could barely be heard.

pleasure began to overwhelm her and her composure began to dwell, "sososo good baby, don't s-stop." her hands locked onto his wrist, not that they did anything to stop his relentless thrust, "let me go lee. ian gonna say it again." his words didn't phase her, not until the sudden movement of his hands wrapping around her wrist, reversing their hold.

"you squeezing me so well mama, you gonna come? mmh, come on this dick baby. who dick is it?" the gushing from her sensitive whole indicated the soon to come orgasm. the tightness in her lower stomach was straining and would soon be released. "it's mineee." her answer put a smile on his face, that didn't take away from his own pleasure.

"oh shit, you feel so f-fucking good. i'm so sorry mama, you still gonna be mad at me?" his thrust sped up, daniel was chasing his own climax. he knew what he was doing, how was it fair that he knew the pleasure he gave to her was going to make her say anything he wanted to hear.

the whines aaliyah released gave him the answer he needed, knowing that he was going to make her stand on it once this was all over.

the sensation from both his thumb on her clit and his thrust sent aaliyah to her peak, the knot in her stomach snapping with ease. the room was flushed with moans as her orgasm was fucked out of her, he still chased his own, sending her into an overstimulated state.

the swiftness daniel used to pull out was hastily, shooting his thicker ropes of cum on her sensitive clit, painting it like a canvas.

"you should know that ion give a fuck bout us not being together, if we fucking you my girl. so be coo' with the extra shit you be doing."

i wanted to write him saying "you my bitch" sooooo bad but ion think hes the type to say it.

ꞌꞋDEE (DEE)
when i suck it i look in your eyes
you better fuck me like you mean it . 💋

 💋