Chapter 1- Job gone awry.

In the caves of Vale, sat a ruined fortress, with vines overgrown and towers tumbled down. It was dead, but life was still in it, as birds and other things lurked inside it

But...there was a human there. He was seen climbing the wall as he grunted with each reach he made.

"Fuck...gah," he said as he almost lost balance as he let out a fear-addled grunt!
"I love my job, but it's a pain!" He yelped out as he narrowly lost his life as he began to climb fast upon the decrepit ruins, careful as he looked down to find jagged spikes of stone and iron as sweat trickled down his brows.

Continuing to scale the walls, he nearly reached the top, only for it to start to rain as water began to pour into the leaks of the old building.

"For Oum's sake, at least! Let...me get up!" He shouts as he heaved his way up, climbing up as he did so with both a pain in his back and a fire in his heart.

He grunted as he heaved one last time and fell through a window, landing as he sighed with annoyance.
"Suck it Oum," he said as he got up and looked at a puddle of water as he looked at his reflection through it. 

He was 6'8, with blue hair in an undercut style with a ponytail and black eyes. He wielded a short sword and a forearm shield. 

He pants as he hurried to check his black powder pouches, given he got wet by the rain as he tisks to himself Two bags got soaked, one is still dry

"Dammit." he sighs as he cleaned out what he could for his repeater pistol as he began to look around for things to make into a torch.

He walked around as he found a piece of cloth and a nice sized branch. He tied the cloth around the top and added some oil from his bag, smiling as he got to work.
He used his flint and steel to make the sparks light it on fire after giving it a couple of tries, giving him much needed light, he smiled as he grabbed it.

"Okay then, let's see what we got," he said as he plunged the torch near an hole, wide enough for it to fit as he then pulled his journal out.
It was said this old fort that held a fortune of technology, ones that he could use or sell as Benny smiled at the prospects of gaining that much wealth! 

Old Tech or Arcana are pieces of arguably powerful artifice, lore and knowledge, as well as rare materials, both magical and physical, all coveted and powerful. Many sought it out, yet few locations remained standing that weren't devastated by time.

Benjamin trekked his way through as he can hear thunder outside the ruins as he hoped he could find what he was searching for inside as he slowly walked. And as he found an obelisk of sorts, he walked forwards until he heard a loud clink!
He looked frantically until he looked down as he had stepped on a pressure plate, which opened old stone doors that unleashed monowheel stone golems with glowing blue fire for eyes as one fired a beam of magical energy at him as it grazed and seared his shoulder as another hit him in the gut.

"FUCK," he yelled as he held his gut in pain as he looked, and from his count, he saw only two of them.

"Golems! It had to be fucking Golems!!" He ran to the side as he dodged more of their blasts and not getting hit. He groaned as he slides behind the pillar, which was taking a beating as the old stone was being chipped by the energy.